This guide has as a priority to help us know which is the best lethal and tactical team in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Talking about the tactical team that we can take to the battlefield is very important for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, this generates many questions and the answers we will be able to find when following the content that we will have in this guide, it is good to know which is the best lethal and tactical team that we must have
Why is the lethal and tactical team important in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
It is very important to have the perfect team before going out to the battlefield, devices such as mines that will be very useful to us are necessary, the equipment we can have with the naked eye are for example grenades, but if we are missing more knowledge we will have a list that includes the most important of the equipment that we must have, in this list we will notice that there are only 2 benefits that will apply for multiplayer mode and they are that Restock over time will recharge our equipment, On the other hand, Shrapnel also gives us an extra piece of equipment, these advantages will play a very important role.
What is the best lethal and tactical team in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
We will have the following list that tells us about the equipment we can use:
- Snapshot grenade: With this we can have an angle of vision of the enemies that are within the radius of the explosion
- Smoke grenade: Blocks vision and automated guidance system, once a smoke screen is created
- Decoy grenade: Serves to create confusion through false shots and radar signature
- Stunning Grenade: It is very accurate against the teams, making the victims slow
- Flash grenade: Perfect to stun enemies
- Gas grenade: When exploding generates a tear gas that causes blurred vision, cough and slow movements
- Heartbeat Sensor: Indicates when enemies are approaching us.
- Stim: wound cauterizer
- · Molotov Cocktail: We can use it in ample places to burn
- · Claymore: This is a mine that is activated by detecting the approach
- · C4: Type of explosive that can be placed on any surface, we can detonate it remotely by pressing E or R several times.
- · Fragmentation grenade
- · Throwing knife: Lethal weapon when hit, we can easily recover it.
- · Proximity mine: Ideal to cause damage to enemy vehicles
- · Semtex: They are a type of adhesive grenade.
- · Termite: Adheres to all surfaces, and on impact burns for a short time.
So we finish with the guide, the content that it has explained to us which is the best lethal and tactical equipment that we can use in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
, the main idea is that this information is very useful.
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get Snake ShotCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get the Ghillie SuitCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get the Hot Swap - tips and tricksCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to make the Star Wars blasterCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix error frozen download - tips and tricksCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Get 2XP TokensCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Hack Claymores quicklyCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Play in Realism ModeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get Steel CurtainCall of Duty Mobile: How to Invite and Play With Friends from other platformsCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get XRK M4Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Use 2 Field UpgradesCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix level 1 weapon bugCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get a Tactical NukeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to activate Specialist ModeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Disable CrossplayCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Play in Night ModesCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To spit on BarkovCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How Many Missions AreCall of Duty Modern Warfare: The Best LMGs