Today we bring you a Chivalry 2 guide where we will explain how to fix Crashing at the beginning.
What to know about the crashing at the beginning in Chivalry 2?
With the focus on the launch of the game so close, there have been some drawbacks in the beta that are expected not to appear in this full edition, it is about the crashing at the beginning, which made the game not start because it was blocks, we must bear in mind that this is due to many things, now to understand How to fix crashing at startup we are going to consider what the content of this guide offers us, let's see.
How to fix crashing at startup in Chivalry 2?
Chivalry 2: How to defeat archersChivalry 2: How to Fix Crossplay Not Working
It is important that before entering with the possible solutions we consider having our system updated, call it the operating system and the GPU, one of the causes of this type of error is the outdated drivers, now we will see How to fix crashing at startup in Chivalry 2 below.
- Corrupt files: there is a possibility that the problem is in the game files, which may have happened during the download and installation, to solve it we will go to the library and click on the three points that are next to the game to verify, just wait until the process is complete.
- The high DPI configuration of the game: this solution is to find the executable of the game, which we will do on the PC, in the local disk, epic games, the game, tel., Binaries and Win64, then we will right-click on Chivalry2 -Win64-Shipping to find the compatibility tab, here we have to deactivate full screen optimizations and then change the configuration, the option to override the scaling behavior we will mark and place it in application, we accept and save.
- In 32-bit mode: for some of us it becomes the solution we are looking for, on the VGNerdsAtWork website you will find the steps to follow.
- Clean boot: third-party software interference in the game process is possible, because there are programs that can be seen to consume a lot of resources, among which it may be causing the overclocking problem.
- Deactivate the firewall or antivirus: the firewall of our system may be blocking the game, so deactivating it may be a solution, for this we can also place it on the white list of our antivirus or firewall, it is very common to block games by the firewall, you have to check it.
- Delete configuration file and file verification: you have to go to the installation directory of the game and find the file to delete it to do the first of the steps.
Finally, now that we know how to fix Crashing at startup, it is possible to return to normal gameplay in Chivalry 2.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
June 8, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Chivalry 2: How to Use Oil Pots - Tips and tricksChivalry 2: How to Throw - Tips and tricksGenshin Impact Day 3 Act 3: Where to Find All Echoing Conch shellChivalry 2: How To fix Invite System Not Working ErrorChivalry 2: How to Change Skins and appearanceChivalry 2: How to Use Oil PotChivalry 2: How to Change your ArmorChivalry 2: How to Get BandagesChivalry 2: Equiping ShieldChivalry 2: How to Build LaddersChivalry 2: How to Resupply BandagesChivalry 2: How to Counter Attacks enemyChivalry 2: How to Feint An AttackChivalry 2: How to HealChivalry 2: How Fix Launch ErrorChivalry 2: how to check server statusChivalry 2: How To Customize CharactersChivalry 2: How To Fix Black Screen On Launch