We follow the journey through Call of Duty Warzone which involves talking to you about all the challenges and rewards of Ground Fall.
What is Ground Fall in Call of Duty Warzone?
This is simply usually the last event of this season where we are allowed to perform a series of tasks, in this sense, it is necessary to know all the challenges and rewards of Ground Fall, which allows access to the blueprint of an epic secondary weapon, in addition to this Event tends to happen quickly enough, it will only last one week, which implies taking charge of working hard, this because this event is scheduled to last until June 24 at 10PM, which makes it necessary to stay in action to work as hard as possible. before.
Call of Duty Warzone: How to get Phoenix Inferno blueprintCall of Duty Warzone: the Best X16 loadout for Season 4
What are all the Ground Fall challenges and rewards in Call of Duty Warzone?
It should be noted that the number of challenges with which we get are a total of 6, 3 belonging to Warzone and 3 belonging to Black Ops Cold War, we must complete them all in order to access the extra weapon plan that usually works as a type additional reward.
Here are the challenges present and that we must complete:
Now that you know all the challenges and rewards of Ground Fall, it's time to quickly venture into Call of Duty Warzone.
- Cosmic Commander: usually takes place in Cold War and allows you to earn 1000 points from uplink stations captured in the Satellite Link Fire Team, the reward obtained is an Arcade game.
- Comrade Pupper: we do this challenge in the same way in Cold War and it is usually necessary to achieve the amount of 250 eliminations in Collateral, Collateral Strike, Hijacked or Amsterdam games, allowing us to obtain an emblem as a reward.
- Race to the surface: for this challenge it is usually necessary to achieve 15 eliminations with the Hand Cannon Scorestreak, it is usually executed in Cold War and allows us to obtain an emblem.
- Satellite: we execute this challenge in Warzone where it will be necessary to be in charge of obtaining a total of 5 uplink stations and in this way obtain the Charm.
- To the Moon: another of the challenges present in Warzone and whose objective is to eliminate a total of 10 enemies as long as they are near the uplink station or a crashed satellite, this task allows us to get an invitation card as reward.
- Launch time: we continue working on the challenges and we get another one from Warzone where it is necessary to collect a total of 3 rewards from crashed satellites which allows us to obtain an emblem.
- Private party: this is usually achieved once we complete the Cold War and Warzone challenges, it is nothing more than the gun plan.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Memory Error 19-181Call Of Duty Warzone: How To Fix Error Code Diver and Error Code 6Call of Duty Warzone: The best Kar98k loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Grau 5.56 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best M13 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: the AK-47 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Battle Royale LagCall of Duty Warzone: How To Fix Error 6068Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Groza loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best OTs 9 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: the Best weapons in Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: How to Watch your K/D ratioCall of Duty Warzone: How to Install on PCCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Sentry Gun Killstreak in Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best C58 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Streetsweeper Shotgun Loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best RPD loadout for Season 4