Today we bring a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare guide where we will tell you how to uninstall the campaign.
Why uninstall the campaign in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare?
This game has achieved great popularity and has a lot of content that consoles and PCs do not seem to be enough, in this sense, it is necessary to know how to uninstall the campaign because the storage units become extremely small with the amount of content that this game usually has as such, it is complex to see how Call Of Duty Modern Warfare usually takes up space and if for some reason you combine it with another COD game, things become more intense.
Knowing how to uninstall the campaign is a necessary task and we must apply it with more emphasis on PC, this considering that in the case of consoles, the developers of Infinity Ward have devised a way to get space by choosing the add-ons they consider they want to keep installed, this allows for a little more space before the next update can occur.
How to uninstall the campaign in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare?
It is necessary to take into account that we are going to give you an explanation to eliminate the campaign on Xbox One and Xbox Series and this is a task that is usually done in this way:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Gunfight ReturningCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2: trailer reveals characters
- We must start the console and place the cursor on the Modern Warfare icon.
- Then we press the Menu/Options button on the counter in order to bring up the list of options.
- Next, we are shown the Manage game and add-ons option, we need to press Continue and select that from the list.
- Next, we are shown a similar list that is the complete list of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare plugins that we have installed for now.
We continue to talk about How to uninstall the campaign and we need to get what we want to uninstall, which makes it necessary to hover over the campaign package or something else we are interested in uninstalling and we will proceed to press the Menu button where we are shown some options.
- We must select “Uninstall” to get rid of the campaign, Spec Ops packs or something else that we have selected.
- Next, we will see that the console usually eliminates the element that we have indicated, leaving a few GB free and of course this opens up the possibilities of being able to install something else or a possible update later.
Like the Xbox on PS4 and PS5, there is also the possibility of knowing How to uninstall the campaign and this implies:
- We must start Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and when we reach the main menu select Options.
- We will then navigate to the general tab in order to scroll down to the bottom where we select Game Installs.
- We must take care of highlighting the content that we are interested in uninstalling.
It is necessary to take into account:
- Data Pack 1 – This is usually required to access the Multiplayer Campaign and Spec Ops.
- Campaign Pack 1: Usually required to play the Campaign and only applies to Xbox One.
- Campaign Pack 2: Required to play the campaign and only applies to Xbox One.
- Multiplayer Pack 2 – Required to play multiplayer.
- Space Ops Pack: Applies to play Special Ops only.
- Spec Ops Pack 2 – This is required in order to play Spec Ops.
- Survival Pack: This is usually required to play Survival Spec Ops and nothing else applies in the case of PS4.
Once we have selected Uninstall we will have to select Confirm, even if we do not play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare it is ideal to remove it and install Warzone or Black Ops Cold War.
Knowing how to uninstall the campaign is a favorable action to execute because it allows us to remove old packages from our system, however, it does not hurt to have the possibility of acquiring an external hard drive and thus have more possibilities to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
It should be noted that Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone are usually experiences with a good number of ways to play, in addition to regularly incorporating content, which causes the size to increase, in this sense, it is necessary to know, How to uninstall the campaign on all considering that the massive size is highly large and so has Infinity Ward, they have even stated that they remain committed to updating free content, DLC and these in turn can be chosen to talk or delete, this second option in case of requiring space .
It is necessary to know how to uninstall the campaign because we are not necessarily interested in storing all the files, in addition, we must take into account the issue of updates, it is vital because they include more and more things and we must have space to be able to play them, so Recently, the Reloaded update only weighed 10 GB and if we can see each other little by little they usually take up space that sooner rather than later we will have to recover. Now that you know how to uninstall the campaign, it is time to apply it according to the console where we are playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.
cod modern warfare, cod mw
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Single-player, multiplayer, co-op
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: trailer shows Task Force 141Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to uninstall the campaignCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Fix Strict or Moderate NATCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix Multiplayer Not Working after Warzone Pacific UpdateCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: The Best CX-9 loadout for Season 5Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix Error Code 38Call of Duty Warzone: the Best MG82 LoadoutCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix error 6328Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to delete the campaign and other add-ons on XboxCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix disc read error 3.1Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Unlock Sykov PistolCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Scorestreaks GuideCall of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Get Grim Reaper Ghost SkinCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get the Ghost Azrael SkinCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Play Warzone Night ModeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get Cleaver in WarzoneCall of Duty warzone: Zombie Royale Mode GuideCall of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Fix Error 1202