In the following Call of Duty Modern Warfare guide we will tell you how we can obtain the steel curtain.
What is the steel curtain in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
This is a very interesting assault rifle, because it is a pretty attractive weapon, we can see in this game and it makes us even more participate in the story, so getting it has to have some very interesting uses, because thanks to it we can complete some challenges that are presented to us in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
How can we get the steel curtain in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
The first thing we must do to access this weapon is to complete a multiplayer mission, for this we have a series of objectives, among which is the Guerrero Code challenge, whose slogan is “Deploy and complete a variety of challenges to win gallons like an experienced warrior, “when we have completed it we will have access to this rifle and we can pick it up quietly, to include it in our continuous use weapons.
What are the goals to mark to win the steel curtain in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
When we are playing in multiplayer mode we will have to mark some objectives, which allows us to get the weapon, so we leave this list that will serve to guide you, in addition we also include the rewards of each objective.
- Ø Achieving 2 public victories gives us a reward of 1,000 EXP and gives us the Ace Combatant emblem.
- Ø Achieving 5 victories in any objective way gives us 5,000 EXP and gives us as a reward the Emblem of the Golden legionaries.
- Ø Achieving 5 victories in Gunfight gives us 9,000 EXP and gives us Dual Wield Spray.
- Ø Getting 5 photos in Team Death Match gives us 2,000 EXP and Hot Head Sticker.
- Ø Capturing 20 flags in Ground War gives us 3,000 EXP and Spartan Spray.
- Ø Achieving 10 long-term deaths gives us 8,000 EXP and the Violet Vendetta business card.
- Ø Achieving 20 deaths with the team gives us 2,500 EXP and Adam Bomb business card.
- Ø Achieving 20 point-blank deaths gives us 4,000 EXP and Hair Trigger Calling Card.
- Ø Achieving 25 deaths with Killstreaks gives us 7,000 EXP and Let's Ride calling card.
- Ø Achieving 40 deaths with our secondary weapon gives us 7,000 EXP and Spartan Youth sticker.
- Ø Achieving 75 deaths gives us 1500 EXP and the My Collection business card.
- Ø Finally the jackpot, winning 10 public matches, gives us 10,000 EXP as a reward and our long-awaited assault rifle called Steel Curtain.
In conclusion, it is important to achieve all these objectives so that we can join the most important reward of the steel curtain, a weapon that will be very useful for us throughout Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
cod modern warfare, cod mw
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Single-player, multiplayer, co-op
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix We are having problems transferring data - SolutionCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix Mute Bug - everybody mutedCall of Duty: Warzone: Can I play without Xbox Live or PS Plus?Call of Duty Warzone: What vehicles are in the gameCall of Duty Warzone: battle pass DetailsCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get the Tomogunchi WatchCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: The Tomogunchi Watch SymbolsCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Revive Dead Tomogunchi - Tips and tricksCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Check Your Tomogunchi WatchCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Hatch Your TomogunchiCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get Code Breaker blueprintCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix shaders Installation is PausedCall of Duty Modern Warfare: UCD Name DetailsCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix Rank Reset ErrorCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to stopping power rounds field upgradeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Do Unlimited Tactical SprintCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get Pink Bullets - Tips and tricksCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Win Reinforce Matches Easily - Tips and tricksWarzone Battle Royale Map in Call of Duty Modern WarfareCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get the Holger-26 and Ram-7