The failures continue in Call Of Duty Mobile and for this reason we will explain how to fix the authorization error 2 11.
What causes authorization error 2 11 in Call Of Duty Mobile?
Failures are a matter that does not stop being latent and sometimes they tend to occur more regularly when an update has been released, so knowing how to fix the authorization error 2 11 leads us to focus fully on an answer, about all because it has become a real headache these days.
Knowing how to fix the authorization error 2 11 is a necessary task because it is impossible to log in to Call Of Duty Mobile and therefore we cannot play in this sense, it is possible to bear in mind that this failure may be related to some aspects such as:
- Cache data that may be corrupted.
- An unstable internet connection.
- Server-related issues.
- There may be a pending software update.
How to fix authorization error 2 11 in Call Of Duty Mobile?
Call of Duty Mobile: How to Get Knockout MedalsCall of Duty Mobile: How to Fix Authorization Error 270fd309
- Restart our device: this is perhaps the most common action when we encounter any inconvenience of any kind, sometimes it is favorable and there is no need to try anything else.
- Avoid having several devices connected: this because there is a high possibility that all the artifacts consume bandwidth and therefore can throw us the failure.
- Check the Call of Duty Mobile servers: all you need to do is go to Activision support.
- Clear the cache: by deleting it we get the application to close our session, only this will make the data, weapons and more can be deleted, in addition to having a corrupt file, it will be eliminated, allowing us to download it again without any problem.
To clear the cache in Android we must:
- Go to Settings and Applications in order to open COD.
- Then we proceed to click on Storage to then click Clear cache.
- Next we proceed to press Delete data and then Confirm.
- To finish we go back to install the game and that's it.
Clear the cache on iOS:
- We proceed to uninstall the application.
- Then we must restart our device.
- Then we go back to the App Store to reinstall the COD application and that's it.
Other actions to know How to fix authorization error 2 11:
In this sense, knowing How to repair authorization error 2 11 offers us the opportunity to solve this phallus and thus continue playing Call of Duty Mobile normally.
- Choosing to log in as a guest can be favorable in the case of playing on the iPad.
- Choosing to log in to our iOS device using Facebook can be favorable, there are users who have worked for it.
October 1, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Mobile: How to get Operator Arthur KingsleyCall of Duty Mobile: How to get Zero operatorCall of Duty Mobile: How to unlock the Hades LMGCall of Duty Mobile: redeem codes for September 2021Call of Duty Mobile: How to get CrossbowCall of Duty Mobile: the Best Hades loadout for Season 7Call of Duty Mobile: Season 7 Battle Pass RewardsCall of Duty Mobile: How to play on PCCall of Duty Mobile: How to Download update APK and OBB Season 7Call of Duty Mobile: How to get Hades LMG in Season 7Call of Duty Mobile: How to get Kinetic Armor Operator SkillCall of Duty Mobile: How to play Payout mode in Season 7Call of Duty Mobile: How to play Solid Gold mode in Season 7Call of Duty Mobile: How to hip-fireCall of Duty Warzone: Where to Find Mobile Broadcast Stations for Season 5Call of Duty Mobile: The Best AK117 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Mobile: How to get Aether Crystal camoCall of Duty Mobile: How to fix download configuration failed error