Our work in Bravely Default 2 continues and therefore it is convenient to tell you how to get the draconic Lance.
What is the Draconic Lance in Bravely Default 2?
We continue collecting objects that may be vital to us in this game, and we reach a point where we must get hold of a particular object, because this implies knowing how to get the draconic Lance that is nothing more than Dragoon's working weapon, it is important to make a very high effort to achieve it and this implies holding a fight with bosses, it is a weapon that is well worth having with us since it offers us the possibility of equipping it for our characters.
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
How to get the Draconic Lance in Bravely Default 2?
Before going to your search we must consider:
- Reach level 6.
- Have a level of 70 or above.
- Have most jobs graded at 8 or above.
- Participate in the Tribulation Hall Test IV.
Once we have these requirements, we proceed to hold a meeting with the bosses, this usually occurs in a complex way, since each of these bosses will have access to their respective passive skills, and they will activate them to help each other.
The bosses we will fight are:
- Helio the Master of the Spirit.
- Domenic the Oracle.
- Martha the Dragoon.
Now it is necessary to understand that:
This is all we can tell you about how to get the draconic Lance, because it is simply another interesting and favorable weapon with which we can get in Bravely Default 2.
- The draconian Lance is a dragon work weapon but to use it we do not necessarily have to be a dragon.
- This Lance, like other weapons described in other guides, usually falls at the end of the fight, which can be considered a normal drop.
- This Lance allows us to break new and creative forms.
- No matter what work we are doing, this Lance can automatically equip itself with passive dragon skills.
- It is possible to better deactivate the passive abilities of this weapon and for this it is necessary to have the passive ability Rare Talent Player equipped and make use of JP's large orbs.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane