Discover everything related to Mayhem Mode in Borderlands 3. More details here.
The developer Gearbox Software has added an additional mode to Borderlands 3 with the purpose that players participate once the campaign is over. This is the Mayhem Mode, so if you want to know more about it, then continue reading.
Mayhem Mode - Borderlands 3
The first thing you should know is that this game mode can only be enjoyed when you have finished the Borderlands 3 campaign and that it has three levels to which you can go. So once you're back on your ship, Sanctuary III, you can use a console to access the Mayhem.
Next we will show you all the levels that you will have to overcome in this way:
- Level 1: In it you will face enemies with increased health by 15%, shields and armor by 25% and get rewards with an increase of 200%. You should also know the following:
- Bulletproof: keep in mind that normal bullets and attacks cause 15% less damage. As for insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 15% and Icehard Cryo Damage will be reduced by 15%.
- Level 2: In this level you will find stronger enemies with increased health by 50%, Sheilds and Armor increased by 75%. If all goes well, you will get rewards as payments increased by 500%. For the game mode, take into account the following:
- Bulletproof: normal bullets and attacks will have 30% less damage, while in defedarius, projectiles are deflected. As for insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 30% and icehard, Crio Damage will be reduced by 30%.
- Level 3: here you will face enemies with 100% increased health, armor and shields will be increased by 150%. For rewards you will get all payments increased by 900%.
For the game mode it will be:
Bulletproof: normal bullets and attacks will have 50% less damage, in defedarius, projectiles may deviate, while masks and insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 50%.This is all you need to know about Mayhem Mode in Borderlands 3. So now you can try to overcome all these levels for yourself.
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: The Bloody Harvest Shift Code Creepy Vault Hunter HeadsBorderlands 3: How to Solve Pumpkin Puzzle - Bloody Harvest eventBorderlands 3: How to beat Haunted DemonskaggonBorderlands 3: How to Beat Captain HauntBorderlands 3: Bloody Harvest Rewards - all you need to knowBorderlands 3: How to get Electric Banjo LegendaryBorderlands 3: How to Find Haunted Enemies - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to Start Bloody Harvest - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find Beatrice in Just DessertsBorderlands 3: Show Me The Eridium EventBorderlands 3: How to gain invincibilityBorderlands 3: Where to Find All Circle of SlaughterBorderlands 3: How to Find El Dragon Jr - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How To Unlock Monster Technical WheelsBorderlands 3 Lyuda Sniper: How to get Lyuda Legendary SniperBorderlands 3: How to get Face PuncherBorderlands 3: How to get black hole shieldBorderlands 3: how to find the circle of slaughterBorderlands 3: How to access Aascension Bluff Locked DoorBorderlands 3: How to Beat Agonizer 9000 - tips and tricks