Discover everything related to Mayhem Mode in Borderlands 3. More details here.
The developer Gearbox Software has added an additional mode to Borderlands 3 with the purpose that players participate once the campaign is over. This is the Mayhem Mode, so if you want to know more about it, then continue reading.
Mayhem Mode - Borderlands 3
The first thing you should know is that this game mode can only be enjoyed when you have finished the Borderlands 3 campaign and that it has three levels to which you can go. So once you're back on your ship, Sanctuary III, you can use a console to access the Mayhem.
Next we will show you all the levels that you will have to overcome in this way:
- Level 1: In it you will face enemies with increased health by 15%, shields and armor by 25% and get rewards with an increase of 200%. You should also know the following:
- Bulletproof: keep in mind that normal bullets and attacks cause 15% less damage. As for insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 15% and Icehard Cryo Damage will be reduced by 15%.
- Level 2: In this level you will find stronger enemies with increased health by 50%, Sheilds and Armor increased by 75%. If all goes well, you will get rewards as payments increased by 500%. For the game mode, take into account the following:
- Bulletproof: normal bullets and attacks will have 30% less damage, while in defedarius, projectiles are deflected. As for insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 30% and icehard, Crio Damage will be reduced by 30%.
- Level 3: here you will face enemies with 100% increased health, armor and shields will be increased by 150%. For rewards you will get all payments increased by 900%.
For the game mode it will be:
Bulletproof: normal bullets and attacks will have 50% less damage, in defedarius, projectiles may deviate, while masks and insulation, incendiary damage will be reduced by 50%.This is all you need to know about Mayhem Mode in Borderlands 3. So now you can try to overcome all these levels for yourself.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to get MiscreantBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Beat QuartermasterBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Where It All Started Main MissionBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Obsidian Forest Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty Of Blood: How To Open The Gate In The Sheriff’s BuildingBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Bloodsun Canyon Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How get JetbeastBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: Jones Penance Or Meatmans WrathBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Unlock New Company TechnologyBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Unkempt HaroldBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Open Vestige Bank VaultBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Break Green CrystalsBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: All Legendary Weapons ListBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Complete Vestige Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Robin’s Call ShotgunBorderlands 3: How to Play Bounty of Blood DLCBorderlands 3: How to Start Takedown at the Guardian BreachBorderlands 3: Where to find trial of disciplineBorderlands 3: where to find trial of survival - Tips and tricks