In this new guide we are pleased to help you in the game so you can find wildlife conservation explosives in Borderlands 3, we hope it will be of your help.
As we all know Borderlands 3, it is full of main and secondary missions, and this time we mean that you must find wildlife conservation explosives, in this mission you have to get as many dynamite explosives as you can.
How to find wildlife conservation explosives in Borderlands?
In Borderlands 3, fortunately you will have 5 places of dynamite explosives that you must get during the mission, if you look at the map you will see them on the map as a red symbol, as it is very easy to get them. Next we will give you the details of the different places where you can find wildlife conservation explosives.
- - First, go to the door you see at the beginning of the map, on the right side you will get the explosives.
- - The other one you will be able to get right on the track of the mine car, you have to look behind some barrels located there.
- - If you walk to the northern section of the caves, you will get them in a box that is behind a pile of rocks.
- - Another one you will find to the northeast of the caves, there you will see a door just nearby are the explosives.
As we always hope to have been helpful in the game Borderlands 3, now you know how to find wildlife conservation explosives
- - Now there is one that is hidden, so it is difficult to find, for that we are, you will get it on a metal beam, to get there you have to climb through a door, unfortunately it is not so easy since it is obstructed by many rocks, So we recommend you bend over.
, more easily, remember each of the places where you can get dynamite explosives.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: Where to find trial of disciplineBorderlands 3: where to find trial of survival - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find trial of cunning - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to get the Frozen SnowshoeBorderlands 3: Shift Codes List - May 2020Borderlands 3 Mayhem: How to Get Multi-Tap PistolBorderlands 3 Mayhem: How to get the MonarchBorderlands 3: How to Get Kaoson legendary SMGBorderlands 3: How to Fix Black Screen errorBorderlands 3: How to get the Sandhawk sniper rifleBorderlands 3: How to Get Iceburger Shotgun in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3: How to beat Joey Ultraviolet in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to Get Yellowcake LauncherBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get the Wattson shieldBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels Guide: How to Solve the Mansion PuzzleBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartel : How to find Fish SlapBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get Decorder RingsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: Where to find Ascension BluffBorderlands 3’s Revenge of the Cartels: How to collect the fountain pieceBorderlands 3: How to play the Revenge of the Cartels event