In this new guide we are pleased to help you in the game so you can find wildlife conservation explosives in Borderlands 3, we hope it will be of your help.
As we all know Borderlands 3, it is full of main and secondary missions, and this time we mean that you must find wildlife conservation explosives, in this mission you have to get as many dynamite explosives as you can.
How to find wildlife conservation explosives in Borderlands?
In Borderlands 3, fortunately you will have 5 places of dynamite explosives that you must get during the mission, if you look at the map you will see them on the map as a red symbol, as it is very easy to get them. Next we will give you the details of the different places where you can find wildlife conservation explosives.
- - First, go to the door you see at the beginning of the map, on the right side you will get the explosives.
- - The other one you will be able to get right on the track of the mine car, you have to look behind some barrels located there.
- - If you walk to the northern section of the caves, you will get them in a box that is behind a pile of rocks.
- - Another one you will find to the northeast of the caves, there you will see a door just nearby are the explosives.
As we always hope to have been helpful in the game Borderlands 3, now you know how to find wildlife conservation explosives
- - Now there is one that is hidden, so it is difficult to find, for that we are, you will get it on a metal beam, to get there you have to climb through a door, unfortunately it is not so easy since it is obstructed by many rocks, So we recommend you bend over.
, more easily, remember each of the places where you can get dynamite explosives.
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: The Bloody Harvest Shift Code Creepy Vault Hunter HeadsBorderlands 3: How to Solve Pumpkin Puzzle - Bloody Harvest eventBorderlands 3: How to beat Haunted DemonskaggonBorderlands 3: How to Beat Captain HauntBorderlands 3: Bloody Harvest Rewards - all you need to knowBorderlands 3: How to get Electric Banjo LegendaryBorderlands 3: How to Find Haunted Enemies - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to Start Bloody Harvest - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find Beatrice in Just DessertsBorderlands 3: Show Me The Eridium EventBorderlands 3: How to gain invincibilityBorderlands 3: Where to Find All Circle of SlaughterBorderlands 3: How to Find El Dragon Jr - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How To Unlock Monster Technical WheelsBorderlands 3 Lyuda Sniper: How to get Lyuda Legendary SniperBorderlands 3: How to get Face PuncherBorderlands 3: How to get black hole shieldBorderlands 3: how to find the circle of slaughterBorderlands 3: How to access Aascension Bluff Locked DoorBorderlands 3: How to Beat Agonizer 9000 - tips and tricks