Find out how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3. Find out all the details here.
In Borderlands 3 you will have to face various enemies and bosses, some stronger than others. Therefore, this time we will help you by giving you the necessary knowledge so you know how to beat Troy, so pay attention.
How to beat Troy in Borderlands 3?
So you know how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3, you should take into account that this is one of the strongest twin bosses to defeat, since it is also known for dabbing, so it is necessary that you study what its movements and weaknesses are for that you can take advantage of that and achieve your goal that is to defeat him.
When you are in the mission of the history of Borderlands 3 known as "The Great Vault", is when you will have to face this fearsome boss, who has a red health bar and has a weak spot located in the head. So take advantage of this.
As for the attacks, they are as follows:
Now that you know how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3, it's time to put it into practice and teach your friends how to beat Troy too.
- - The most powerful attack is a jump that emits a ring of energy spheres when it lands.
- - It has the ability to invoke columns of fire.
- - It will eventually enter an invincible armored state, where smaller enemies will appear to launch ammunition.
- - Sometimes it will rush towards you unleashing an explosion of energy at close range.
- - At an advanced point of combat, Troy will gain the ability to summon a hammer that will release shock waves towards you.
- - Then, knowing all these attacks, you must put together a strategy that allows you to defeat Troy, so take into consideration the following tips:
- - When Troy executes the jump attack, you must jump into the air at the same time that it lands.
- - Keep distance, this will allow you to walk between the energy spheres while emanating outwards.
- - Aim towards your head, as it is your weak point.
- - When Troy launches a board attack, you must jump quickly to the side and have a high capacity shield.
- - Avoid shock waves caused by the hammer, attacking from a distance.
- - Prevents the attack of the pillars of fire by detecting the bright spots on the ground.
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: The Bloody Harvest Shift Code Creepy Vault Hunter HeadsBorderlands 3: How to Solve Pumpkin Puzzle - Bloody Harvest eventBorderlands 3: How to beat Haunted DemonskaggonBorderlands 3: How to Beat Captain HauntBorderlands 3: Bloody Harvest Rewards - all you need to knowBorderlands 3: How to get Electric Banjo LegendaryBorderlands 3: How to Find Haunted Enemies - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to Start Bloody Harvest - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find Beatrice in Just DessertsBorderlands 3: Show Me The Eridium EventBorderlands 3: How to gain invincibilityBorderlands 3: Where to Find All Circle of SlaughterBorderlands 3: How to Find El Dragon Jr - tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How To Unlock Monster Technical WheelsBorderlands 3 Lyuda Sniper: How to get Lyuda Legendary SniperBorderlands 3: How to get Face PuncherBorderlands 3: How to get black hole shieldBorderlands 3: how to find the circle of slaughterBorderlands 3: How to access Aascension Bluff Locked DoorBorderlands 3: How to Beat Agonizer 9000 - tips and tricks