Find out how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3. Find out all the details here.
In Borderlands 3 you will have to face various enemies and bosses, some stronger than others. Therefore, this time we will help you by giving you the necessary knowledge so you know how to beat Troy, so pay attention.
How to beat Troy in Borderlands 3?
So you know how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3, you should take into account that this is one of the strongest twin bosses to defeat, since it is also known for dabbing, so it is necessary that you study what its movements and weaknesses are for that you can take advantage of that and achieve your goal that is to defeat him.
When you are in the mission of the history of Borderlands 3 known as "The Great Vault", is when you will have to face this fearsome boss, who has a red health bar and has a weak spot located in the head. So take advantage of this.
As for the attacks, they are as follows:
Now that you know how to beat Troy in Borderlands 3, it's time to put it into practice and teach your friends how to beat Troy too.
- - The most powerful attack is a jump that emits a ring of energy spheres when it lands.
- - It has the ability to invoke columns of fire.
- - It will eventually enter an invincible armored state, where smaller enemies will appear to launch ammunition.
- - Sometimes it will rush towards you unleashing an explosion of energy at close range.
- - At an advanced point of combat, Troy will gain the ability to summon a hammer that will release shock waves towards you.
- - Then, knowing all these attacks, you must put together a strategy that allows you to defeat Troy, so take into consideration the following tips:
- - When Troy executes the jump attack, you must jump into the air at the same time that it lands.
- - Keep distance, this will allow you to walk between the energy spheres while emanating outwards.
- - Aim towards your head, as it is your weak point.
- - When Troy launches a board attack, you must jump quickly to the side and have a high capacity shield.
- - Avoid shock waves caused by the hammer, attacking from a distance.
- - Prevents the attack of the pillars of fire by detecting the bright spots on the ground.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: Where to find trial of disciplineBorderlands 3: where to find trial of survival - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find trial of cunning - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to get the Frozen SnowshoeBorderlands 3: Shift Codes List - May 2020Borderlands 3 Mayhem: How to Get Multi-Tap PistolBorderlands 3 Mayhem: How to get the MonarchBorderlands 3: How to Get Kaoson legendary SMGBorderlands 3: How to Fix Black Screen errorBorderlands 3: How to get the Sandhawk sniper rifleBorderlands 3: How to Get Iceburger Shotgun in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3: How to beat Joey Ultraviolet in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to Get Yellowcake LauncherBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get the Wattson shieldBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels Guide: How to Solve the Mansion PuzzleBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartel : How to find Fish SlapBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get Decorder RingsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: Where to find Ascension BluffBorderlands 3’s Revenge of the Cartels: How to collect the fountain pieceBorderlands 3: How to play the Revenge of the Cartels event