Quick Guide to How to Complete vestige Crew Challenges in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood
In the Borderland 3 Bounty of Blood DLC we will put a new name called Vestige, where they will have the opportunity to perform challenges and other additional activities such as missions and more.
In a matter of challenges we will teach you everything you need to know to complete them successfully.
How to complete vestige crew challenges in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
Below we will mention the challenges that will appear in this DLC and how to complete them.
- Sato's First Diary Saga: This challenge is all about locating Sato's First Diary Saga. Whose daily is on a balcony that requires a little work to get there. You should go left from the location above and go up to the house in front of you. You must use the roof of the house to lower the balcony and jump on the railing. From there, jump onto another small balcony above the railing.
- Creature Trait: This crew challenge is all about finding the creature role. The location of the creature feature is an ally near the green dollar sign on the map. Go down the basement of the building with a Chinese sign and find the ribbon of the characteristic creature, among other things.
- Good Prospects: There's a lot of roof navigation involved in this one, so you'll need to drive around the rooftops until you can unfold the balcony with a giant box. Interact with him and complete this Bounty of Blood Crew challenge.
- Diary of the Sato saga # 2: The second diary of the Sato saga is inside one of the sewer tunnels. Enter the left and interact with the newspaper to complete the 4th Remnant of the crew.
- Sato's Cache: The final location takes you to Sato's cache, where you can find plenty of very useful weapons. Use the green jump platform to reach the roof of a house on the other side and you must drop down the balcony and open the cache to complete the final challenge of the crew.
With this explanation on How to complete vestige crew challenges in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood you will be able to complete the DLC challenges with all success. Luck!
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: How to complete Benediction of Pain Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3: How To Beat Dr Benedict in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Psychoreaver in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Evil LilithBorderlands 3: How to Start Fantastic FustercluckBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to get MiscreantBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Beat QuartermasterBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Where It All Started Main MissionBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Obsidian Forest Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty Of Blood: How To Open The Gate In The Sheriff’s BuildingBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Bloodsun Canyon Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How get JetbeastBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: Jones Penance Or Meatmans WrathBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Unlock New Company TechnologyBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Unkempt HaroldBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Open Vestige Bank VaultBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Break Green CrystalsBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: All Legendary Weapons ListBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Complete Vestige Crew Challenges