Today we are going to learn about the challenges of the obsidian forest crew while we are in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Bloods.
How many Obsidian Forest crew challenges are there in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
The Borderlands 3 DLC has recently come to light and it is our task to know all the locations of the challenges, since we have a total of 9 and they bring us much more action and more necessary work, as there is obviously an interesting amount of Legendary weapons and some bosses that allow us to keep constantly moving.
What are the challenges of the Obsidian Forest crew in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
This is all we can tell you about the Obsidian Forest Crew Challenges, as they are simply necessary to get us going in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood.
- Hunt the Lectrikor: it is necessary to hunt this creature and all the minions that it brings with it, because obviously having a legendary weapon is the best way to get rid of it quite simply, since it usually hides behind a number of crystals of green color.
- Hunt the Ladadactyl: This creature must be eliminated and it is located in the upper corner of the right side of the map in an area well separated from other areas in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood.
- Creature Characteristics: Our work on the Obsidian Forest Crew Challenges simply allows us to count on the Creature Character Reel, as this trait can be obtained in the back tunnel near one of the dollar signs within the building.
- Hunt Hydragoid: To complete this challenge it is necessary to eliminate a number of enemies, as it is necessary to use a platform to reach the level above as this allows us to jump into the huge waterfall inside.
- Waylon Hurd Gehenna's Most Wanted Challenge: Our task is to eliminate enemies on the other side of the short tunnel we entered after using the platforms on the other side of the room.
- First part of Sato's Diary: This diary can be obtained when we climb some rocks, as this happens after we have gotten ourselves with some enemies in an open area, since our task is to travel quickly to the Obsidian Forest.
- Second part of the Diary of Sato: It is necessary to interact with the newspaper that is below the area with the huge crane, this allows us to complete the challenge.
- El Cache de Sato: The cache can be opened to qualify for some rewards, since it is relatively close to the dollar sign, since it is a necessary challenge that we must achieve in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: How to complete Benediction of Pain Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3: How To Beat Dr Benedict in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Psychoreaver in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Evil LilithBorderlands 3: How to Start Fantastic FustercluckBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to get MiscreantBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Beat QuartermasterBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Where It All Started Main MissionBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Obsidian Forest Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty Of Blood: How To Open The Gate In The Sheriff’s BuildingBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Bloodsun Canyon Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How get JetbeastBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: Jones Penance Or Meatmans WrathBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Unlock New Company TechnologyBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Unkempt HaroldBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Open Vestige Bank VaultBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Break Green CrystalsBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: All Legendary Weapons ListBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Complete Vestige Crew Challenges