Our guide today on Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood simply focuses on explaining how to get Jetbeast, let's see.
What is Jetbeast in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
This Borderlands 3 DLC has brought us some very striking changes, since it is possible to get enemies, legendary weapons and this object in particular, because it is a very rare vehicle, because it is a half jet half beast motorcycle, and we can give it use necessary in this game, because it has simply been incorporated and we cannot leave this experience aside.
How to get Jetbeast in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
To get this motorcycle it is necessary to consider the possibility of having some parts, which must be unlocked and that allow us to assemble this vehicle completely, our job here is to take over an enemy vehicle to return it to the Catch a Ride station, although it is It is possible to get the pieces by completing some missions, since it is possible to go to the Digi Struct workshop to ensure that the pieces can be automatically incorporated into our inventory, since only by approaching one of these enemy vehicles can we get with the map.
Borderlands 3: How to Get a Golden Key - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to complete Benediction of Pain Crew Challenges
What are the Jetbeast weapon parts in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
- The heavy cannon: Our task to know How to get the Jetbeast is simply part of getting some necessary parts and the heavy cannon is one of them, because we can do it by taking control of an enemy Jetbeast relatively close to the Catch a Ride station, it is a weapon capable of firing MIRV projectiles that can split and explode on impact.
- The Mortar Launcher: To get it needed to complete the mission of Money Back Guarantee in The Blastplains, it has the ability to shoot projectiles at enemies.
- Automatic pistols: It is possible to have this part of the weapon simply by default, since it is necessary to take into account that these weapons are essential to achieve improvements for our Jetbeast vehicle.
What are the skins needed for the Jetbeast in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
- Wood: This is a necessary skin to know how to obtain the Jetbeast, since it is usually unlocked only when we manage to take care of an enemy Jetbeast being relatively close to Catch a Ride in The Balstplains.
- Tent Car: Requires being close to the Catch a Ride station at The Blasplaints at the fast travel location, and proceeding to take control of an enemy Jetbeast.
- Chunky: Part of Ranger Margot's side quest in The Blastplains, this hide is earned by completing the Saurdew Valley quest.
- Devil Rider: To get this skin it will be necessary to complete The Dandy and the Damsel in the Blood Sun Canyon.
What is the Jeatbeast top list in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood?
Now that you know how to get the Jetbeast it's just a matter of trying and getting this excellent vehicle that Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood has brought for us.
- Hellion Quickmaw: To get this piece it is necessary to be close to the Catch a Ride station in Blastplains, since it is only necessary to deal with an enemy Jetbeast since this allows us to achieve 15 speeds and 10 armor.
- Lacivore Blood Transporter: This head allows us to achieve 13 speeds and 12 armor and can be unlocked by completing the Devil Rustlers mission.
- Bellik Skiff: it gives us 15 speeds and 8 armor and is usually unlocked by default which makes the job easier.
- Note: It is possible to incorporate the turbine module, it can be unlocked near the Catch a Ride station in The Blastplains and we will only have to take control of an enemy Jetbeast.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: How To Beat Dr Benedict in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Psychoreaver in Fantastic Fustercluck DLCBorderlands 3: How To Beat Evil LilithBorderlands 3: How to Start Fantastic FustercluckBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to get MiscreantBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Beat QuartermasterBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Where It All Started Main MissionBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Obsidian Forest Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty Of Blood: How To Open The Gate In The Sheriff’s BuildingBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to complete Bloodsun Canyon Crew ChallengesBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How get JetbeastBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: Jones Penance Or Meatmans WrathBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Unlock New Company TechnologyBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Unkempt HaroldBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Open Vestige Bank VaultBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How To Break Green CrystalsBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: All Legendary Weapons List