Find all legendary weapons of Borderlands 3 and become the best of all. All the details here.
In this new installment of Borderlands 3, we will be showing you all legendary weapons available in the game so that you are getting better, since these are one of the strongest types of weapons.
What are all legendary weapons of Borderlands 3?
Below we will show you a list with all legendary weapons of Borderlands 3, at least those known so far, with their specifications:
- Asmd: Weapon capable of firing energy / orb shots that can burst for AOE among all the legendary weapons.
- Baby Maker (++): Reload the weapon deploys 4 flying guns that shoot at enemies.
- Bearcat: The gun fires a horizontal row of grenade shells.
- Brainstormer: The weapon has an extended vertical row.
- Bitch: You get more critical strike damage and accuracy.
- Cloud Kill: It has a high rate of fire, capable of creating a cloud that damages enemies.
- Conference Call: Weapon that generates more projectiles that hit several enemies at the same time.
- Devastator: one of the best legendary weapons of Borderlands 3.
- Engulfing Super Shredifier: can fire two explosive barrels at the same time.
- Embrace the Pain: To upgrade, be part of all the legendary weapons in Borderlands 3.
- Faisor: The weapon is a fully automatic shotgun.
- Firesale Long Musket ++: The weapon is a small flamethrower that you can throw to reload.
- Gatlin 'Gatling Gun: High-speed firing weapon and has a manual start animation when shooting.
- Hand of Glory: The weapon can fire rapid bursts of fire in rapid succession.
- Hazardous Sellout: The weapon has a fast laser that explodes like an orb upon impact.
- Headsplosion: The shots explode on impact and critical hits bounce off enemies.
- Hyperfocus XZ41: The damage done to you is reflected in the attackers.
- Infinity: Of all the legendary weapons, this one has infinite ammo.
- Kill-O-The-Wasp: Shoot slow shock orbs.
- Krakatoa: weapon capable of exploding.
- Laser-Sploder: Shoots a ray of elemental damage and rockets.
- Lead Sprinkler: Weapon projectiles become explosive shots on impact.
- Maggie: The gun fires 6 shots per shot, but has little precision.
- Malak’s Bane: You can turn this sniper rifle into a shotgun that fires fire rounds.
- Mongolian: Shoot energy orbs that deal damage to enemies.
- Mocking Tsunami: The weapon fires different elementary effects in a line of 5 bullets.
- Nemesis: The weapon has different shooting modes.
- Nimble Jack: The weapon has extended when jumping.
- Ogre: Gun shots explode on impact.
- Pain Is Power: This weapon damages the player when it is fired.
- Polybius: The extension of its bullets forms a square and the reload deploys a crab.
- Rebel Yell: The higher firing speed of the weapon can deplete enemy shields quickly.
- Sledge’s Shotgun: It is a large magazine and shoots in bursts, it also has a double barrel that wobbles enemies.
- Sickle: The spread of the gun bullet forms a sickle.
- Smart-Gun XXL: Its reload deploys an adhesive turret capable of attacking enemies.
- Stuffed Quadomizer: fires irradiated rounds of high splash radius.
- Stuffed Tunguska: The rocket launcher launches and catches targets in an explosion.
- Ten Gallon: His reload deploys a drone capable of firing at enemies and exploding with impact.
- The Boring Gun: This shoots saw blades to earth that dig in the direction of the shot.
- The Butcher: Weapon that increases the firing speed and the possibility of not consuming the ammunition.
- The Garcia: The weapon has a large magazine size and Critical Hits has bounce rounds.
- The Dictator: The gun fires horizontal bullets with a higher rate of fire.
- The Handsome Jackhammer: You have the Tediore style recharge.
- The Horizon: It has high precision, damage and can fire explosive projectiles when recharging.
- The Monocle: Bolt gun has high precision.
- The Sleeping Giant: part of all the legendary weapons.
- ADS increases the firing speed.
- The Hellwalker: This one plays the guitar riff in the pickup and on each shot.
- The Soleki Protocol: Weapon loads and divides projectiles to hit multiple enemies.
- Unending Magnificent: The weapon has a very low accuracy but a high rate of fire.
- Unforgiven: It has a high bonus of critical damage.
- Venomous Dauntless Kaos: Corrosive rounds that corrode enemies that spread corrosion upon death.
- Wagon Wheel: The projectiles of this weapon bounce off the objects and are divided into multiple projectiles.
- Warlord: It has a 30% chance of not requiring ammo.
- Cryo / Corrosive anulus that has also increased the AOE effect.
- Woodblocker: The sniper rifle fires an irradiated shot of 4 bullets.
With this we finalize the list of all the legendary weapons of Borderlands 3. Stay tuned for more updates.
Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
2K Games, Humble Store, Stadia
13 September 2019
Other Articles Related
Borderlands 3: Where to find trial of disciplineBorderlands 3: where to find trial of survival - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: Where to find trial of cunning - Tips and tricksBorderlands 3: How to get the Frozen SnowshoeBorderlands 3: Shift Codes List - May 2020Borderlands 3 Mayhem: How to Get Multi-Tap PistolBorderlands 3 Mayhem: How to get the MonarchBorderlands 3: How to Get Kaoson legendary SMGBorderlands 3: How to Fix Black Screen errorBorderlands 3: How to get the Sandhawk sniper rifleBorderlands 3: How to Get Iceburger Shotgun in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3: How to beat Joey Ultraviolet in Revenge of the CartelsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to Get Yellowcake LauncherBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get the Wattson shieldBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels Guide: How to Solve the Mansion PuzzleBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartel : How to find Fish SlapBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to get Decorder RingsBorderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: Where to find Ascension BluffBorderlands 3’s Revenge of the Cartels: How to collect the fountain pieceBorderlands 3: How to play the Revenge of the Cartels event