Today we are around these sides in BitLife in order to tell you how to complete the Spooktober challenge, let's see.
What is the Spooktober challenge in BitLife?
This is simply an extremely exciting and scary task that we have at the moment, which is clearly related to Halloween, because this holiday is close and BitLife has taken the opportunity to occupy ourselves a little, it is necessary to consider some important details such as the fact that our character must be a child, or at least someone who is under 18 years old, in addition to having the possibility of carving a lantern because knowing how to complete the Spooktober challenge is a direct enough matter.
It is a challenge in itself if you have a specific task that at the end of everything turns out not to be so complex, especially because when we are children we get the possibility of strengthening some kind of relationship with our friends and family, in addition to carrying out random activities that may well help us to know how to complete the Spooktober challenge, which could perfectly include in those random activities the option of carving a lantern.
How to complete the Spooktober challenge in BitLife?
This is a challenge that allows us to get into the Halloween festival for which there is only one weekend, which leads us to get the most out of it as possible, and for which it is necessary to have these requirements:
Definitely, BitLife has managed to embark on an interesting task so that knowing how to complete the Spooktober challenge actually becomes an interesting, interesting task.
- Finding a ghost: This is our first task and actually the easiest we can do in BitLife, since it is only necessary to choose to buy a haunted house.
- Carving a lantern: We continue with the necessary requirements to complete the Spooktober challenge and this leads us to carve a lantern, only this activity is quite specific, since it is only possible when our character is a child or at least a boy under 18 years old, the advantage is that we do not have to be at this age all the time, which allows us to embark on some number of random events, the important thing is to reach our goals to give an end to this challenge.
- Give candy to a child: We left the previous activity and now we are looking for a boy in order to give him a candy, it is necessary to bear in mind that he must be less than 18 years old, once we have located him it is only necessary to click on them in our relationship and choose to give him candy.
- Go out with a costume: We continue our journey because the challenge is not over yet and this leads us to have to rob a bank since it is necessary to walk in disguise.
- Mourn the loss of a dead relative: This is the final task of Halloween, in such a way that it is necessary to wait for one of our family members to die since this allows us to cry a little and thus complete the challenge
iOS, Bluestacks, Android
Life simulation game
Other Articles Related
BitLife: How to complete the K-pop challengeBitLife: How to complete the Genghis Khan ChallengeBitLife: How to be the mayor of WakandaBitLife: How to complete Black Panther ChallengeBitLife: How to report a co-worker to HRBitLife: How to Fix Crashing on iPhoneBitLife: How to make an EnemyBitLife: How to complete the Karen ChallengeBitLife: How to give a child candyBitLife: How to carve a jack-o-lanternBitLife: How to rob a bankBitLife: How to complete the Spooktober ChallengeBitLife: How to complete Prime Time ChallengeBitLife: How to complete the Ghostbusters ChallengeBitLife: How to be an exorcistBitLife: How to be a famous porn starBitLife: How to complete the Shawshank Redemption ChallengeBitLife: How to complete the Marathon ChallengeBitLife: How to be a JudgeBitLife: How to be a Monk