BitLife brings events for us with Halloween reasons and this allows us to tell you How to carve a Jack-o-lantern
Why carve a Jack-o-lantern in BitLife?
Normally Halloween is associated with spooky events which makes everything can take place in the dark, so we need to know how to carve a Jack-o-lantern to light up, this is actually a challenge that is clear enough to perform.
How to carve a Jack-o-lantern in BitLife?
This is a task that leads us to have to get involved in the Scarecrow Challenge and it is also necessary to be children to achieve it, at least be under 18 years old, because this is simply one of the random activities with which we get, perhaps From the beginning, we are not given the opportunity to carve the lantern, however we can start with a lantern until finally we are given this opportunity to make it, because elaborating it opens the way to get involved in this challenge that even when it has more tasks we alone we are immersed in carving the lantern in BitLife.
The scarecrow challenge allows us to know how to carve a Jack-o-lantern and for this Zack Palm is necessary starting this creepy challenge on October 24 and what opens the way to the Spooktober challenge that is available for a week with valid from October 26 to November 2 for Halloween reasons.
To complete the Spooktober challenge you need to:
Definitely, knowing how to carve a Jack-o-lantern is an interesting and creepy task but one that somehow involves us in several ways both children and adults and is clearly related to Halloween in BitLife.
- Finding a ghost: To achieve this quickly it is necessary to buy a haunted house.
- Carving a lantern: this is another task that we must do, which allows us to choose to spend some time in the relationship tree, as it is an activity that usually appears when we are children because this is immersed in the ability to forge relationships with our family, so that a pop-up window opens so that carved lanterns can appear together.
- Give a candy to a child: It is necessary to give candy to children under 18 years old in BitLife, for this it is only necessary to click on them in our relationship and that's it.
- Go out in disguise: We can another by stealing a costume and proceeding to go out on the street.
- Grieve the loss of a relative: this is the last task we must do to complete this challenge, since it is only possible to wait some time for someone close to die and choose to mourn them.
iOS, Bluestacks, Android
Life simulation game
Other Articles Related
BitLife: How to complete the Mean Girls ChallengeBitLife: How to be a famous writerBitLife: How to complete the Gatsby ChallengeBitLife: How to kill an ex’s new loverBitLife: How to Complete the Crazy Ex ChallengeBitlife: How to Complete Resolution ChallengeBitLife: How to bea Mob Boss or GodfatherBitLife: How to join the MafiaBitLife: How to complete the Bad Santa ChallengeBitLife: How to be SantaBitLife: How to Complete the Joker ChallengeBitLife: How to complete the Dark Knight ChallengeBitLife: How to complete the K-pop challengeBitLife: How to complete the Genghis Khan ChallengeBitLife: How to be the mayor of WakandaBitLife: How to complete Black Panther ChallengeBitLife: How to report a co-worker to HRBitLife: How to Fix Crashing on iPhoneBitLife: How to make an EnemyBitLife: How to complete the Karen Challenge