Biomutant has many things to do for us, but today we will tell you how to save your outfits.
What is the purpose of saving the outfits in Biomutant?
This game allows us to have different artifacts that can be used well and thus have an interesting aspect, in this sense, we can give our furry animal a costume, and create a very interesting character:
The outfits that can be saved are:
How to save your outfits in Biomutant?
Biomutant: How To get All Of The VehiclesBiomutant: Where to Find Whiz
- It is necessary to access the costumes tab and this can be done from the start menu or from the pause menu.
- Then you should see the slots that are housed on the left side of the screen, where you will see a total of 5 slots.
- You need to click on a slot to access a costume that you have designed.
- You will have to select the blank slot and for this you will just have to press the X button.
- Then you will have to go to the "Equipment" tab that is located under the costume tab that is located at the top of the screen.
- Next you must select the character on the left and you will see the equipment options that are usually available.
- It is possible to select the parts corresponding to the torso, head and face, as well as the legs of the character.
- It should be noted that all these changes that you make will simply be saved automatically, so that when you access the slot of the "Outfit" tab, you will have the opportunity to see the changes made.
Although there are some things that this game does not explain clearly and perhaps this can make us feel a bit overwhelmed, but at the end of everything we will see that it is not a very complex task once we have achieved it, we have the good fortune to have with We have a number of costumes that can be unlocked as we progress, it should also be noted that these outfits are generally used so that the character with whom we play has a unique appearance. Now that you know how to save your outfits, it is favorable to do this simple and necessary process in Biomutant.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
May 25, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Biomutant: Where to Find All Fluff Hulk Nest Area ObjectiveBiomutant: How to Get Superb LootBiomutant: Upgrading your MektonBiomutant: How to Beat Murk PuffBiomutant: How To Beat Lupa-LupinBiomutant: How to fix Mercenary class not showing upBiomutant: How to Solve Sundial PuzlesBiomutant: Where to Find All Notice BoardBiomutant: Where to Find Ankati TribeBiomutant: How to turn off Motion BlurBiomutant: How To Solve The Cable PuzzleBiomutant: How To Save your OutfitsBiomutant: How to Get Teddy SuitBiomutant: How to Get the MirageBiomutant: Where to Find Old World Storage SheltersBiomutant: How To Fix Mekton Not Spawning errorBiomutant: How to Get Water MountsBiomutant: How to get mechanical horse Mekamjut