Today we bring you a Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide where we will explain how to kill the drunk bear.
What to know about the drunk bear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
It is one of the legendary animals with which we have to fight, these become as special as those that are against the bosses, although certainly what you get by defeating it is not worth that much, as we progress we will find this animal, the confrontation is simple but it is ideal to understand how to kill the drunk bear and that is what comes next.
How to kill drunk bear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
This beast is to the west of the Ruins of Uruconio in Sciropescire, where there is also a zealot who became an obstacle, to kill the bear it is ideal to consider the following aspects:
- The bear is very slow and the appropriate weapons to face them are double axes.
- With the backstab ability we can walk behind it after attacking, getting additional damage with this ability.
- Certainly using two-handed weapons is ideal but double axes allow you to stun him.
- We can fight this one as long as we are in the same power range.
- This is capable of making a red attack against us regardless of the distance we have from it.
- It is necessary to always be close to it to avoid the possible activation of its strongest attacks when being very distant from it.
- It is necessary to dodge his slow attacks and then attack him to be able to stun him with the combos.
- Have enough servings.
It is clear that knowing how to kill the drunk bear allows us to have more fun and progress in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
Ubisoft, PlayStation Store, Uplay, Microsoft, Epic Games Store, Stadia
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Get Peturia Ruins BookAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Solve Tionontate Ken Standing Stone PuzzleAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Secret Isu BowAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to catch brown troutAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Lost DrengrAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Beat The Blood SwineAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Remove the Bone MaskAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Legendary AnimalsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Thieves Warren KeyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Beat RedwaldaAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find SteinnbjornAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Galloglach ArmorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Little Victories World EventAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat LeofrithAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Find All Wulfaswic WealthAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Find All 10 Animus AnomaliesAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find all the Clues for GifleAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Monk's Lair KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: the Miracle world event in Sciropescire GudieAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find the Lincolnscire Treasure Hoard Map