We welcome you to our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide where we will talk about How to get East Anglia gear.
What to know about the East Anglia team at Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
Certainly we will find many areas in the game, taking into account that each of them has a different set of weapons and equipment, specifically we have that East Anglia has a cape, helmets, a shield and a sword as a team, it is something that It is very supportive at the beginning of the game so that our power level is considerably increased, this team consists of a total of 5 pieces of gear, in which their locations are different, now we will go to the details that help us to understand How to get equipment from East Anglia, let's see.
How to get East Anglia gear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
- The helmet: it is necessary that to find this piece we defeat the 3 daughters of Lerion, Goneril, Cordelia and Regan, we have to find Goneril in Grantebridgescire and the other 2 we have in East Anglia, when we manage to do homework this is necessary look for a catacomb that is in the southernmost point of East Anglia, this to the southwest of the Yare river, reaching us here with some statues that require the placement of the daggers obtained in the slots and thus we get the piece.
We hope that the information detailed here on How to get East Anglia equipment has been useful to have fun at Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
- The board and skewer: it consists of a shield that we will be able to find in a bear cave, for this we have to be to the southeast in East Anglia, being here it is necessary that we follow the path straight and obtain a key from a guard who We are going to find ourselves, following we are going to reach a wall that we will have to eliminate with a torch when throwing it into a hole above it, when we fall we find the bear shield.
- The mask: in King's Bury we are going to be able to find it, it is only necessary to pass through the door of the main church of the church that needs to be destroyed.
- The Sword: to the west of East Anglia we will find it, specifically in the hidden forest near Grantebridgescire, in the tent.
- The Cloak: it is necessary that we find the key to a chest containing the cloak in the second red tent at the landing of the serpent.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
Ubisoft, PlayStation Store, Uplay, Microsoft, Epic Games Store, Stadia
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Get Peturia Ruins BookAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Solve Tionontate Ken Standing Stone PuzzleAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Secret Isu BowAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to catch brown troutAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Lost DrengrAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Beat The Blood SwineAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Remove the Bone MaskAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Legendary AnimalsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Thieves Warren KeyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Beat RedwaldaAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find SteinnbjornAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Galloglach ArmorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Little Victories World EventAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat LeofrithAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Find All Wulfaswic WealthAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Find All 10 Animus AnomaliesAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find all the Clues for GifleAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Monk's Lair KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: the Miracle world event in Sciropescire GudieAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find the Lincolnscire Treasure Hoard Map