We are always ready, that's why today we are going to tell you where to find all the Nessy in Apex Legends.
Who is Nessy in Apex Legends.
This is a mythical creature that you will be able to find in the game, also known as the Monster of Lake Nessy and whose locations are scattered throughout the map, so there are many users wondering where to find all the Nessy from Apex Legends.
Where to find all the Nessy in Apex Legends.
On where to find all the Nessy we have compiled all the locations, in total there are 10 and we will describe them in detail so that you can easily find them.
- The first is on the north side of Cascades, at the spawn station where there is a small pond to the north, where you will find the little green monster.
- The second is at the spawn station east of Skull Town, where the water pool is north of the unit, along with a rock.
- This is located on the west side of Slum Lakes, below the pipeline bridge.
- The next one is on a water lily in the waterfall pool at the northwest corner of Relay.
- The next one is in the water treatment area, in the third containment tank from the left, on the right side against the wall.
- The next one is in the southwest corner of the pool next to the spawn station east of Runoff and south of The Pit.
- To find the next one you'll need to head to the waterfall east of Wetlands, where you'll find the next one at the bottom. Be sure to shoot from the top and don't fall.
- The next one is on the corner of a small cabin east of Hydro Dam, next to the spawn station.
- The next one is in a small pool of water next to a cabin south of Bunker, next to the river.
- The first location is at the eastern end of the swamps, against a rock on the edge of the map.
When you have found all the Nessies in that order, the Loch Ness Monster will appear in the water to the east of the Marshes. Note that each Nessy won't appear until you've shot the previous one, so it must be in the specific order. This is all you need to know about where to find all the Nessy in Apex Legends, we hope that our guide has been of the greatest use to you and now that you know where to find them you can do it as soon as possible.
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
Other Articles Related
Apex Legends: How To Complete Quest “Broken Ghost”Apex Legends: How to stop You got a Treasure Pack messageApex Legends: How to start a hunt - Tips and tricksApex Legends: How to complete your HuntApex Legends: How to Fix error broken deathboxesApex Legends: How to fix DXError – Cannot Download or Re-downloadApex Legends: How To Destroy Any ItemsApex Legends: How To Level Up Evo ShieldApex Legends: Where to find HeirloomsApex Legends: Where to find Secret Bunker in Kings Canyon?Apex Legends: Where to find all of the NessyApex Legends: where to find the key and open the roomApex Legends: How to Get Heirloom ShardsApex Legends: Where to find the all artifacts in season 5Apex Legends: How To Fix Error the Loot Disappearing In Season 5Apex Legends: How to Get artifact piecesApex Legends: How to Unlock Loba in Season 5Apex Legends: Where to find the Peacekeeper in Season 5?Apex Legends: How to play The Broken Ghost questApex Legends: How use Charge Towers