Bugs often occur in Apex Legends and that is why it is convenient to tell you how to fix 0xc000007b error .
What is the 0xc000007b error in Apex Legends?
This is an inconvenience that we usually get when we are playing and that can become quite annoying, in this sense, it is necessary to know How to fix 0xc000007b error, because it is not possible to start the game, it is noteworthy that this is a failure that is usually latent when we try to access Apex Legends in Windows.
Knowing how to fix 0xc000007b error. leads us to consider some possible causes for which this problem usually occurs, this because there are some software components that may require updates, in short, these are some causes for which we are shown the failure in Apex Legends: Having an outdated version of Windows.
- Visual C++.
- Unreal Engine.
- .Net Framework.
How to fix 0xc000007b error.?Opting to execute a restart of the PC or Apex Legends:
these are two actions that can be done, in the event that this inconvenience may occur, so knowing How to fix 0xc000007b error. leads us to do it and thus continue enjoying the game, for which we must:
- Restart the PC and this involves executing a quick reboot that allows to refresh the system and therefore make the errors can disappear, including this Apex Legends bug.
- Restart the game is the other action to execute and is part of the first tasks to perform before trying other solutions, this is a process fast and simple enough that can run a refresh which leads us to close and restart the game and the launcher we are using, in addition to this we close the session of our account from the launcher, when we restart we will see that the bug will not be present and we can continue enjoying the game.
Apex Legends: How to Fix Patching Files Issue - Tips and tricksApex Legends: How to make ammo
Check that we have the requirements to be able to play Apex Legends: we are still looking for solutions about How to fix 0xc000007b error and in case we did not get an answer with the previous solution it is possible to apply this one or which it is necessary to consider: Minimum requirements.
- Have a Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit operating system or Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.
- Intel Core i3-3225 3.2 GHz processor.
- Intel HD 4000 graphics card on PC or Intel Iris Pro 5200 or AMD GPU or equivalent on Mac.
- To have 4GB of RAM.
- Recommended requirements.
- To have Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- Intel Core i 5-7300U 3.5 GHz processor.
- To have Nvidia GTX 960 or AMD R9 card or DX11 GPU.
- To have 2GB of VRAM.
- To have 8GB RAM.
Opt to run as administrator: this is another solution that we can apply, for it is only necessary to check that both our launcher and our game have administrator privileges and thus avoid these conflicts.
Opting to repair the damaged files of Apex Legends: we continue offering answers to the question about How to fix 0xc000007b error, so it is necessary to corroborate that there are no corrupted files, it is possible to play through the Steam launcher and Origin launcher, for which it is necessary to apply: In Steam.
- Open Steam in order to go to the library.
- Then we look for Apex Legends and we click with the right button on the icon.
- Then we select "Properties" in the drop-down options looking to choose the tab "Local files".
- We choose to select "Verify the integrity of the game files" in order to start the repair process.
- We return to execute the game once again to corroborate that the problem is solved and ready.
- In Origin.
- We open Origin and we proceed to select "My game library".
- We proceed to click with the right button on the arrow of the game and select "Repair game".
- We must wait a moment while the repair process is running to relaunch the game and that's it.
Opting to activate the .Net Framework: we are still looking for an answer on How to fix 0xc000007b error and we propose this fix, for which it is usually necessary:
Now that you know how to fix 0xc000007b error, it is time to apply some of these solutions and continue enjoying Apex Legends.
- Press the Windows key and in the taskbar proceed to type "Control Panel".
- Then we click on "Program and Features".
- We locate the left panel to click on "Enable or disable Windows features".
- When the window opens, click on the box next to .NET Framework 3.5 and click on OK.
- It will be enough to wait while the system finishes downloading and installing.
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Apex Legends: How to use the Dual Shell Hop-UpApex Legends: How to use Gravity CannonsApex Legends: Where to find Wildlife Nests on Storm PointApex Legends: How to Fix Apex Coins Not Showing UpApex Legends: How to get Monsters Within Event PacksApex Legends: How to find the White RavenApex Legends: How to get LegendsApex Legends: How to get Rampart’s HeirloomApex Legends: the Rampart Extravaganza Arenas TakeoverApex Legends: How to fix mic not workingApex Legends: How to get Arenas Flash Event rewardsApex Legends: How to show FPS counterApex Legends: How to play SeerApex Legends: How to get Legend tokensApex Legends: How to Fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers ErrorApex Legends: How to fix Error Code 100Apex Legends: How To Fix 0xc000007b ErrorApex Legends: How to fix server shutting down error