In Apex Legends we are shown some problems and this makes it vital to tell you how to fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error.
What is the error of not Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error in Apex Legends?
We must bear in mind that errors are an essential part of all games and Apex Legends is no different, in this sense, we get a problem that is usually occurring recently and that we are not allowed to connect to the servers, in this sense, knowing how to fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error leads us to consider that even though it may turn out to be a fairly common problem it is also a frustrating matter, for our good fortune there are some solutions that we can apply and to give you these deserved tips we are here.
How to fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error in Apex Legends?
There are several actions that we can well apply and this implies:
Apex Legends Mobile: How to Fix Download Not Available In Your CountryApex Legends: How to unlock the Stone Skies Newcastle SkinChoosing to restart the Apex Legends application:
this is an action that we can apply and it is one of the first activities to execute because a restart may imply a refresh.Check the status of the server:
we continue talking about How to solve Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error and this is another fix that can perfectly well be applied, in such a way that in case the servers may have problems it is usually only It is necessary to wait a while while they are active again.Choose to perform a restart on the console or PC:
it should be noted that Apex Legendsa is available for both consoles and PCs, only this phallus usually appears in any of them without distinction, in this sense, know how to solve Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error leads us to corroborate some details of interest with which we must be careful and they are:
In the case of PS4.
- We must hold down the PS button in order to get a "Quick Menu".
- Then we must select "Turn off PS4".
- We wait a few seconds until the light indicates it to us and that's it.
In the case of Xbox.
- We turn off the console just by pressing the start button to show us a quick menu.
- Then we go to the "System" tab in order to select "Configuration".
- We proceed to locate the "General" tab to select "Power and startup mode."
- Then we select "Complete shutdown" and wait a few seconds to turn the console back on and check that the fault is not present in Apex Legends.
Knowing how to solve the error of not being able to connect to EA servers leads us to solve this problem in the same way on PC and for this we must:
Make use of a normal restart or opt for a clean boot, the most comfortable option is the first option, only if for some reason you cannot do it this way you will have to do the clean boot, and in this case it will be necessary:
Choose to clear the computer's cache
- Press Windows R and proceed to write MSconfig, then we must press Enter.
- Then we will go to the tab "Services in order to mark the option" Hide all Microsoft services.
- We must click on "Deactivate all" and go to the "Start" tab.
- Then we will click on the "Open Task Manager" link and finally "We deactivate all startup tasks."
- We reboot the system and launch Apex Legends again where we will no longer see the error.
: we continue talking about How to solve the error of not being able to connect to the EA servers, this because sometimes the cache tends to throw us errors, for which we must:
Now that you know how to fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error, you can apply these fixes and continue enjoying everything that Apex Legends has for you.
- Close the Apex Legends application and everything that may be related to the task manager.
- Next we proceed to write "percentProgramDatapercent / Apex Legends" and click OK.
- We will see several cache files in different saved folders which makes it necessary to delete all except for Disclaimer and LocalContent.
- We proceed to close the window and proceed to open the "Run" dialog box to proceed to write percentAppDatapercent.
- This will take us to the Roaming folder where we will delete the Apex Legends folder and type “AppData” in the “Run” dialog box.
- We open the "Local" folder and proceed to delete Apex Legends.
- Finally we restart the PC and start the game and that's it.
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Apex Legends Mobile: How To Unlock All CharactersApex Legends Mobile: How to Level up the Battle PassApex Legends Mobile: How to Unlock Team DeathmatchApex Legends: How to Fix Prediction ErrorApex Legends: How to Fix Error 0x887A0006 — DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGApex Legends: How to Check the Current Map RotationApex Legends: How to fix ‘Problem Processing Game Logic’ errorApex Legends: How to Play on MacApex Legends: How to Fix Lag and LatencyApex Legends Firing Range: How to get infinite ammo - Tips and tricksApex Legends Mobile: How to DownloadApex Legends: How to Make Firing Range Dummies Move and AttackApex Legends: How To Fix Friends List Not WorkingApex Legends: How to check statsApex Legends: How to get the Bloodhound Prestige SkinApex Legends: How to fix the DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG errorApex Legends: How to take control of a ZoneApex Legends: How to turn on low gravity Firing Range mode