Learn with us to solve Korvax monolith puzzle in No Man's Sky. All details will be shown later.
In this new installment of No Man's Sky, the open-world video game generated by procedures developed by Hello Games, we will be showing you some indications that will help you solve the monolithic Korvax puzzle, a kind of mysterious relic.
How to solve Korvax monolith puzzle in No Man's Sky?
To solve Korvax monolith puzzle in No Man's Sky, you will have to locate monoliths using the signal scanner. Once you get them you will have to interact with them, so pay attention because you will see a dialog box with a list of answers, where you must choose the correct answer
Depending on the advice given to you by the Monolith, if you succeed, you will receive a reward.
Next we will show you all the monoliths that you will need to locate in order to solve Korvax monolith puzzle in No Man's Sky:
- Monolith 1: You will feel quite weak and begin to feel that you are delirious. You must not despair, keep calm and wait. If all goes well, you will be rewarded with Korvax's reputation and knowledge of new words.
- Monolith 2: On the planet's surface you will notice that some floating tetrahedra appear, let them come in to be able to receive Korvax's reputation reward, multi-tool plan and learn new words.
- Monolith 3: to solve Korvax monolith puzzle of No Man's Sky you must resist the urge to sleep, since this will be the effect that the monolith will try to have on you. If you manage to resist you can overcome the power of the monolith by gaining full health.
- Monolith 4: Try to copy each and every one of your movements. Make use of your multi-tool to gain Korvax reputation.
- Monolith 5: Time will pass much faster than it should, you will find yourself trapped in a vortex of time. If you do everything right you will be rewarded with the word Atlas.
- Monolith 6: Try to read the old glyphs, but be patient. If all goes well, you will be rewarded with Korvax reputation, two Korvax Words and Atlas word. Each time you will be closer to solve Korvax monolith puzzle.
- Monolith 7: A chiselled hole will appear at the foot of the No Man's Sky obelisk. It is unknown what may happen, however, there are three blocks of equal dimensions that can be activated by a mechanism deep in the monolith. If you manage to insert 50 titanium you will get a suit model, Atlas word and Korvax reputation. If you insert 50 Crionsonite you will earn Mulitool, word Atlas, and Korvax reputation or you can even insert 50 plutonium for Korvax reputation and get Atlas word.
- Monolith 8: take a little damage and receive units, to increase the Korvax representative and get Atlas word.
- Monolith 9: you will be threatened by a potential assailant, you will not be able to speak, so you should go back and if all goes well, you will increase the Korvax representative.
- Monolith 10: At this stage of No Man's Sky you must resist temptation, to increase Korvax's position, get Atlas word and a random object. Go to the past to get a new word from Atlas, complete healing. You have almost nothing left to finish solve Korvax monolith puzzle of No Man's Sky.
- Monolith 11: In No Man's Sky you will get a mysterious stone that contains a bright red sphere, you will be tempted to pick it up, but you must resist and step back, since otherwise you will take damage and lose the Korvax representative.
- Monolith 12: In this last stage you will get a child who will want to interact with you and ask you to stay with him. Just interact a little and then leave. If you do everything right, you can get as a reward word Atlas, a random element and of course Korvax representative increase.
Only then can you solve Korvax monolith puzzle in No Man's Sky. Good luck!
PS4, Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One
9 August 2016
Other Articles Related
No Man’s Sky: How to Upgrade MultitoolNo Man’s Sky: How to fix fuzzy texturesNo Man’s Sky: How To Get Living ShipsNo Man’s Sky: How To Get Quicksilver MissionsNo Man’s Sky: How to get a Void EggNo Man's Sky: How to upgrade the shipNo Man's Sky: How to get quicksilverNo Man's Sky: How to get Nanite ClustersNo Man’s Sky Beyond: How To activate portalsNo Man's Sky: how to get Antimatter - tips and tricksNo Man's Sky Beyond: How to find Survey Device - tips and tricksNo Man’s Sky Beyond Multiplayer: How to Invite friendsNo Man’s Sky Beyond: How To Save Manually - tips and tricksNo Man’s Sky Beyond: How To Sell & buy Ships?No Man’s Sky Beyond: How To find portals?No Man’s Sky Beyond: How To move baseNo Man’s Sky Beyond: How To use portals?No Man’s Sky: How to Build Refiner - tips and tricks No Man's Sky: How to solve Korvax monolith puzzleNo Man's Sky: How to solve Gek Monolith Puzzle