Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak has more tasks and for this reason we explain how to get hoplite armor.
What is hoplite armor in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak?
This is an element that has been entered in the most recent expansion of this game, this is nothing more than a set of Arlow's heavy knights, so it is necessary to know how to get hoplite armor, only to achieve it we will have to take care of it to complete some particular requirements, as well as certain missions, this is part of the mechanics of this game, where some necessary manufacturing materials, equipment and resources are usually involved.
How to get hoplite armor in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak?
It is necessary to take into account that it is vital to have some specific requirements and missions necessary to obtain the armor, to achieve this, we must:
Read Also:Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Find Fire Dragon Hardclaw
- We need to complete an urgent quest for master rank 3 to Keep him busy!
- Being Master Rank 3 in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak makes it vital to hunt Leviathan's Somnacato, Aurora.
- Once we manage to complete this quest, we will see that several NPC requests are usually activated and unlocked, so knowing how to get hoplite armor gives us the opportunity to access the missions, followers of Forayne and Arlow.
- It should be noted that there are a number of 4 Arlow missions that we must complete to get the armor.
- It is good to know that the first request of a follower that we manage to receive is the Consecrated Resentment, and this implies taking care of hunting a magnamalo that is usually found in the ruins of the sanctuary.
- When we manage to hunt the magnamalo, it is vital to move towards Master Arlow and interact with him, it is worth mentioning that he will give us the plans for Blogyon Hammer from The Rotal Order as a reward.
- We continue working to know how to get a hoplite armor and the next quest involves reaching master rank 4, for this we must take care of completing main missions and progressing in the story, by achieving this we can unlock the second follower quest.
- Completing the follower quest involves hunting a large monster with a high threat level, when completing this quest we must go in the direction of Arlow to interact with him once more, and he will be in charge of giving us the plans for the Royal Gunlance, the Royal Order pledge.
- It is necessary to take into account that for the third Moonlight Espinascapade quest we will have to take care of hunting the thorns, a large monster and defeating it, here we can count on Arlow as a partner for the support surveys.
- It is necessary to take into account that as we manage to interact with him, we get that the next urgent hunt quest may be Unknown Invader in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, so it becomes vital to hunt the G*re magala in order to complete this follower quest, by completing him we can access to interact with Arlow so that we are allowed to obtain the Jeavy Night Hoplite Armor.
This is all you need to know about How to get hoplite armor, just launching ourselves into this task that Monster Hunter RIse Sunbreak usually offers us.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get a Chic CrestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Find Chic CrestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Locked Treasure ChestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get Golden MuckMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Remove the Switch Skill Hover TextMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Prized PeltMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Aeonian CoalMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Hoplite ArmorMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Rathalos MantleMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get EurekacornsMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to fix the Fatal Application ExitMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get a Deadly Poison SacMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Get Caked StiffboneMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Fix crashing on startupMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find Eroded Elder SkeletonMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Hellfire ShardMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Hellfire ShardAll Horetaur item drops and percentages in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak