Today we bring you a guide to the Genshin Impact in which we will explain where to find all the unusual Hilichurls.
We have finally reached an update of the Genshin Impact, in which some achievements and enemies were added with it, it is update 1.1 that brought with it new content, among which we must know where to find all the unusual Hilichurls as part of said content, then let's see the details to come next.
What to know about the unusual Hilichurls in Genshin Impact?
These have very strange aspects, their appearance is mostly at night, having with them a timer related to the location, if we beat them we will be able to complete the achievement and also receive some free Primogems, it is about Hilichurls that we They are aggressive, they attack if they are damaged, they end up being unusual when attacking them, they throw the armed Primogems, it is only possible to kill them to achieve the achievement, since we will not be able to place in our inventory what they spew, we can also receive coins that we help to participate in a new Banner, with the fact of killing only one of them we will have the achievement completed, getting 5 Primogems, the amount of these that we must eliminate is unknown, considering this, let's see where to find all the unusual Hilichurls in the following content.
Genshin Impact: All Legend of the Shattered Halberd Books locationGenshin Impact: How To Find The 200k Mora Chest
Where to find all the unusual Hilichurls in Genshin Impact?
There are locations with fixed hours established, thus having several locations to know where to find all the unusual Hilichurls, according to said location the time of day will vary for each of these, let's see then the following:
- First: at 5:30 PM on the Cuijue slope
- Second: With the unknown time we have that at Qingyun Peak we will be to the left of the crossing point on a stone platform, certainly with this update the fast travel system was improved, which will help us.
- Third: at 11:30 AM in the Tianqiu Valley
- Fourth: with the unknown time in the statue of the seven that is in Windrise
- Fifth: with the unknown time at the nearby Cape Juramento crossing point
- Sixth: close to 1PM at the waypoint of the terrorist's lair
- Seventh: with the unknown time at the point of the Lingju pass route
- Eighth: at 3PM at the point of the northeast route of the port of Liyue
- Ninth: the time is unknown in the vicinity of the entrance in Wolvendom arena
- Decima: the time is unknown in the left sanctuary of Anemo Hypostasis
- Decima 1st: with unknown weather on the rock platform with the eye of the storm southwest of the terrorist's lair
- Decima 2da: at 3PM or 11:30 AM south of Mingyun town
In the Genshin Impact finding these Hilichurls can be a challenge because of how complicated it will become, because by doing this we can continue doing the missions and get the different rewards that await us by being attentive to strange creatures like these on our way. In this way we finish our Genshin Impact guide, now you know where to find all the unusual Hilichurls, just enjoy it to the fullest.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to Find Cuihua WoodGenshin Impact: How to Beat Cryo HypostasisGenshin Impact: How to Solve Jueyun Karst PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where To Find For Fragments Near Geo StatuesGenshin Impact: How to get more Adeptal Energy RankGenshin Impact: How to Clear the Energy Amplifier Event DomainGenshin Impact: How To Open Secret RoomGenshin Impact: How to Get Wood for Teapot HousingGenshin Impact: Visiting Friends Serenitea PotGenshin Impact: How to Get Diona from Energy Amplifier EventGenshin Impact: How to Unlock the Energy Amplifier Initiation EventGenshin Impact: Where to Find Fractured Fruit ShardsGenshin Impact: How To Get DyeGenshin Impact: How To Unlock Housing featureGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 31-4302Genshin Impact: How to fix ping