We invite you to discover How to get all the services, a new task in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
What to know about the services in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
Services are of great importance in our performance, which includes merchants, stables, dry cleaners and many more, some of these can be unlocked by default but some require completing some searches and contracts, it is the right time for us to understand How to obtain all services, we just need to closely follow the following content.
How to get all the services in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
- High Spirits 'Service Produces - The Pumpkin Thieves' Quest must be completed and the materials required are 10 Fortified Pumpkin, 10 Quick Carrots, 5 Bird Eggs, 5 Goat Butters, 5 Sugar Canes, and 5 Bokoblin Guts.
- Mabe Ranh Cooperative Service: The final quest of the fight must be completed and the materials are required such as 20 bird eggs, 20 fresh milk, 10 goat butter, 10 hillian rice, 7 acorn, 7 Chickaloo tree nut and 3 course of honey.
- Royo-Royo Depot Service: We have to complete the hunt for the sign and the materials needed are 10 flint, 10 fireproof lizards, 10 Choking Butterfly, 7 rock salts, 5 Goron spice, and 3 hot pepper.
- Secro Supply Service: Only supplies such as 10 Speed Violet, 10 Fleet Lotus Seeds, 10 Stealth Fin Trout, 5 Raw Prime Meat, 5 Bass Staminoka, and 3 Blueshell Snail are needed.
- TBA Snow Service: 10 Hot Pepper, 10 Tabantha Wheat, 5 Endura Mushroom, 5 Durian Hunch, 5 Keese's Ice Wing, 5 Octa Globe, and 1 Sapphire are required.
- Dear TBA Star Service: You need the materials such as 3 Topaz, 3 Opal, 3 Amber, 1 Diamond, 1 Ruby, and 1 Sapphire.
- Kochi Dry Cleaning Service: You must complete the quest for the dyed contact and also have the materials such as Yellow, Blue, Red, White, Black and the Purple and Green Unlocks.
- Lake Stable Service: We have to complete Hook's quest.
- Hill Stable Service: TBA, n / a.
- Outskirts Stable Service: You need to complete the hitch barn quest.
- Hylian Blacksmiths Guild Service: We have to complete the quest for Brawny Blacksmiths.
- Segimo Service: requires the unlocking of the stable outside.
- Cheria Service: It is necessary to unlock the lake stable.
- Bena Service: You need to unlock the lake stable.
- Deyfah Service - Outskirts stable unlocking required.
- Monda Service: Outskirts stable unlocking required.
- Ettu Service: We have to Unlock Foothill's stable.
- South Akkala Stable Service: We have to complete anything but the bug hunt.
- Forest Stable Service: you have to complete the search for help on your way.
- Serenne's Stable Service: Complete the Curry Connoisseur quest.
- Meditative Training Service: We have to complete the soldier's stress quest.
- Military Boot Camp Service - Completion of the entry test quest.
Thus we finalize our guide on How to obtain all the services, hoping that you can get the best out of Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity, a very busy game.
Koei Tecmo, Omega Force
Tecmo Koei, Nintendo eShop
November 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related