Our guide today on HuniePop 2 lets us take some time to talk to you about How to Enable Disabled Secret Codes
What is the purpose of the secret codes in HuniePop 2?
This game is clearly set for people over 18 years old, as it is full of scenes and characters that are slightly risqué, which makes it have a particular characteristic, and it is precisely for this reason that it is necessary to know how to enable disabled secret codes, since these have the functionality of allowing us to unlock some characters and thus be able to have them and all the erotic scenes or dialogues and actions that they can execute.
How to enable disabled secret codes in HuniePop 2 2?
One of the things that we must take into account when doing this type of thing is to consider the hexadecimal knowledge, because with this we can enable and disable the codes when we consider necessary, however, it is worth mentioning that right now there are two codes that are found disabled, these are not wardrobe, and we can activate or deactivate whenever we want, these are:
this in order to achieve a faster transaction speed. AbiaHair:
this allows the substitution of Abia's hairstyles for alternative ones.
Here are two suggested MD5 value models and these are described in this way:
- QuickTransitions: DCA6E617F6FB54033DEB311E7E7C93CC (FAST)
- AbiaHair: E386714C2C9D4EFF37DCF8BFCBC48D10 (ABIA)
- We must open the library in HiniePop 2.
- Go to Manage.
- Next we go to Browse Local Files.
- We proceed to open HuniePop 2-Double Date Data in a hexadecimal editor.
In the case of QuickTransitions it is necessary:
- Get string 760BDB0C734C4EBAC66DBD901AF594B5
- Proceed to replace it with the desired MD5.
- To reactivate the code, it is only important to change byte 0x01 after "normal!" by 0x00
- So: "FAST" (DCA6E617F6FB54033DEB311E7E7C93CC) re-enable
In the case of AbiaHair it is necessary:
- Get the string "4013120B04449205D03E0EC8F1EA5C74"
- Proceed to replace it with the MD5 that we consider necessary.
- To re-enable the code, we must change the byte 0x01 after "headwear!" To 0x00.
- Remaining like this: "ABIA" (E386714C2C9D4EFF37DCF8BFC48D10) reactivate
Once with the codes in our possession it is necessary to use them and to do so it is necessary:
This is all we can tell you about How to enable disabled secret codes, because it simply offers us the opportunity to do this task when we consider it necessary in HuniePop 2.
- We start HuniePop 2.
- We click on the "Code" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- We proceed to enter the code we want to use.
- To finish we click on the "Send" button and that's it.
Microsoft Windows PC, Mac OS, Linux
Tile-matching, dating sim
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related