Today we bring a search guide in Horizon Forbidden West, and therefore we will tell you where to find all Greenshine stone slabs.
What are Greenshine stone slabs in Horizon Forbidden West?
These are a type of collectible that is present in this game and that we will have to look for to collect them as we progress, so it is vital to know where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs, this is quite a difficult task to execute because the They are usually scattered around the map, some in areas a little more complicated than others and to make this task a little less complicated for you, we have brought this explanatory guide.
Where to find all Greenshine stone slabs in Horizon Forbidden West?
There are different particular regions that have locations of these slabs and this makes this task of knowing where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs a little less complex, here are the respective locations:
The Daunt: This is a region where we must take care of exploring in Horizon Forbidden West and it has a total of 7 slabs that are located in this way:
- Slab 1: it is usually hidden in the back, we must be careful not to eliminate it, in this case it is necessary to take care of checking the map when we access the camp, this slab is inside the cavernous Rebel camp.
- Slab 2 – We continue the quest to know where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs and this slab is usually located in the relic ruins of no man's land.
- Slab 3: we must access the lower part of the map to look for it because it is inside the sunken Avon.
- Slab 4 – This one is usually located behind a Firegleam on the other side of a wooden portico, it's back at the entrance to the region.
- Slab 5: We are still immersed in the search in Horizon Forbidden West and specifically this slab is usually obtained while we are on the mission in the base to locate Minerva.
- Slab 6 – The quest continues and this stone is found under one of the stuck Faro machines.
- Slab 7: another one of the slabs that we got in this region and it is located behind a Firegleam.
- Slab 8 – We follow the quest to learn where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs and this stone slab is usually located by the campfire between two pots.
- Slab 9: the route continues and this time we must be careful with the machine that usually has an ambush when entering, this is because the slab is usually behind under a stone arch.
- Slab 10: We must be deep in the mission Roots That Bind to get this slab in The Dromroot.
- Slab 11: we must get him near a tree, near a bridge.
- Slab 12 – This slab is located near the Vist Point Tower on some rocks.
- Slab 13: to get him in Horizon Forbidden West it is necessary to take care of cleaning up some debris and this slab is usually located under a destroyed machine in shallow water.
- Slab 14: This search task to know where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs continues, and in this case it is necessary to take a look to the east of Restless Weald Relic Ruins.
- Slab 15 – This is usually located in the Restless Weald Sunken cavern.
- Slab 16: We continue the route and to get this slab it is necessary to look for him in the wing of a crashed wine near the nearby shelter.
- Slab 17: getting it makes it necessary to search for him in Firegleam.
- Slab 18: to get it, it is necessary to find a metal flower at the top of the map.
- Slab 19 – This is usually found in a spot marked as a waterfall.
- Slab 20: It is usually located in the sunken cavern of the drowned throat.
The Still Sands and Shining Wastes:
they are other regions that it is necessary to visit to know where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs, here we get a total of 17 slabs distributed as follows:
Now that you know where to find all the Greenshine stone slabs, it is ideal to embark on this quest that only Horizon Forbidden West offers you.
- Slab 1: This is usually located in the submerged cavern.
- Slab 2: We continue the search, and in this case we must embark on the main story mission of Sea of Sand to get him.
- Slab 3: the search continues in Horizon Forbidden West and in this case we must get involved in the Signal Spike mission because in the final part we get the slab.
- Slab 4 – We need to take a look at the middle of the East Tallneck patrol location.
- Slab 5: to get it we will have to check the sunken cavern in The Gouge.
- Slab 6 – We need to take a look at the Thunderjaw site because there is a slab near a plane wreckage.
- Slab 7: This is usually housed within the base of a stone arch.
- Slab 8: To get him, it is necessary to explore in the search for Lofty Ambitions.
- Slab 9 – This slab quest involves going to the lake at the top of the map because there are some hidden pieces.
- Slab 10 – We need to take a look at the rocky outcrop near the Rockbreaker area.
- Slab 11: It is necessary to take care of destroying a metal flower in the building because this place usually hides a slab.
- Slab 12: we must look for a campfire to get the piece.
- Slab 13: This is usually located in the buildings half covered by sand, finding it requires scanning.
- Slab 14: This search continues in Horizon Forbidden West and in this particular case it is necessary to prepare to fight with some machines that will be on our way, we must take care of scanning a cart and getting the path that can take us to the rock.
- Slab 15: we must approach the trees that are located near the campfire, it is only vital to be attentive to the machines to avoid combat.
- Slab 16: to get it we must go up the path and continue until we get a gap in the canyon and find the slab.
- Slab 17: we will have to take care of separating the stones that are loose on the cliff to get the slab.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5
Sony Interactive Entertainment
18 February 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related