Knowing where to find red, blue, yellow, brown and purple photos is an interesting search that is only possible in Genshin Impact, let's see.
Why get color photos in Genshin Impact?
We are faced with the possibility of carrying out some simply interesting tasks and knowing where to find red, blue, yellow, brown and purple photos arises as an ideal favorable activity to qualify for a trophy, since it is a job that makes us mobilize a little even when this may be done in a somewhat complex way, which does make it clear that getting the photos allows us to opt for the "trophy of fortune".
Genshin Impact: How to Swim Underwater in the Golden Apple ArchipelagoGenshin Impact: How to get the Chicken Tofu recipe
Where to find red, blue, yellow, brown and purple photos in Genshin Impact?
This is a task that allows us to make use of the kurious camera, once we have it with us it will be vital to choose to equip it, and for this it is necessary:
- Go to the inventory tab under gadgets.
- Press below the chamber entrance.
- Point the viewfinder of the object that we consider photographing in this particular case can be the flowers.
- It is important to be clear that we do not necessarily need to locate specific objects to obtain colored images, since the camera has a defect that tries to spoil them and makes it a somewhat more complex task.
- This camera usually presents a random nature, which in a way could be favorable if we want to fill in some gaps that may be open.
- To make the list complete, it will only be necessary to exchange photos in the general view of the event and browse the resulting list, since the number of photos that we can take per day is limited to 10 images.
- As soon as we have achieved the objective of the red, blue, yellow, brown and purple photos, it is necessary to go with Ji Tong as he will give us rewards.
These are the rewards obtained:
In this sense, knowing where to find red, blue, yellow, brown and purple photos allows us to work a little and achieve valuable rewards in Genshin Impact, give it a try.
- The trophy of fortune.
- 60 primogems.
- 12 hero wits.
- 24 mystical enchantment minerals.
- 120,000 arrears.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to Get Shiny FlotsamGenshin Impact: How to get Sea Breeze Dandelion JeanGenshin Impact: How to Invite Companions to Your Serenitea PotGenshin Impact: How to Solve the Broken Isle Fire Totem PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where to Find the SquareGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Echoing Conch shell in Day 1 – Echoing TalesGenshin Impact: How to light up all the devices at Golden Apple ArchipelagoGenshin Impact: Realm Dispatch GuideGenshin Impact: How to leave the Waverider shipGenshin Impact: How to collect Shiny FlotsamGenshin Impact: Who is SayuGenshin Impact: How to get Wind-Blessed HarpastumGenshin Impact: How to get to Golden Apple ArchipelagoGenshin Impact: How to complete Journey to the Unknown in Mysterious IslandsGenshin Impact: How to Get Venti inGenshin Impact: How to Get The Bell ClaymoreGenshin Impact: How to Get VentiGenshin Impact: How to Claim Daily Login