Weapons are necessary items in Genshin Impact which leads us to tell you how to get the Skyrider sword, let's see.
What is the Skyrider sword in Genshin Impact?
This is simply quite a complex task to carry out, however, looking in the right places and especially knowing how to use them is a fundamental task, because knowing how to obtain the Skyrider sword allows us to get deep enough into this game and choose to take care of having the best weapons and artifacts that may be available.
Genshin Impact: How to get Amazon Prime RewardsGenshin Impact: Getting Into Tatarasuna
How to get the Skyrider sword in Genshin Impact?
This is a weapon that is obtained while we are starting the exploration task in Liyue, for which it is necessary to choose to visit Pan Guan'er, he is sitting under a green pavilion, it is necessary to interact with him to get three dialog options where it will be necessary to select "have you lost something?" which triggers more conversation in order that it is precisely this who hands us the sword in Genshin Impact.
Knowing how to obtain the Skyrider sword allows us to consider some aspects and these are:
In this sense, knowing how to obtain the Skyrider sword allows us to have an interesting weapon to start Genshin Impact and as soon as we progress, choose to get improvements.
- The base stat of this ATK sword is 38.
- The secondary stat has an extra 11.3 percent energy recharge.
- The sword contains a movement speed that can last for around 15 seconds after using an elemental blast ability.
- When equipped, the sword has a 12 percent ATK boost.
- Thanks to the use of the elemental burst, it is usually an excellent option for characters like Kaeya, Bennet and even the traveler Anemo.
- This Skyrider sword is a 3 star weapon.
- It is necessary to be familiar with the weapons, as this is often vital to handle them correctly in Genshin Impact.
- This sword can get a 24 percent increase to ATK and movement speed.
- The performance level of this weapon is 5.
- This weapon is an excellent option for main DPS characters when we are starting this game because it usually works as an energy recharge weapon, which makes it weak against 4 or 5 weapons.
- It is vital to choose to get 4 or 5 star weapons, however, this three star sword is very good when we start the game, as we progress we must focus on aspiring better weapons.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How To Fix Parameter ErrorGenshin Impact: How to Leave RitouGenshin Impact: How to solve the sword-seelie puzzleGenshin Impact: How to solve Electro compass-like puzzles in InazumaGenshin Impact: How to Ask the Locals for InformationGenshin Impact: How to Solve Kannazuka Lightning Probe Compass PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where to Find Amethyst LumpGenshin Impact: How to get the Key Shaped WardGenshin Impact: How to get the White Heron HairpinGenshin Impact: Where to Find Lavender MelonGenshin Impact: How to Find DendrobiumGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Inazuma ReputationGenshin Impact: How to Solve Araumi Electric Cube PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to activate the Kamuijima CannonsGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Narukami Island Underwater TeleportGenshin Impact: How to Solve 'Touch the Sword Hilt' PuzzleGenshin Impact: Dismal Prism, Crystal Prism, and Polarizing Prism GuideGenshin Impact: How to Solve Serpent's Head Open Door Puzzle