Genshin Impact has arrived and with it some amount of work which leads us to tell you how to make elemental combos
What are the elemental combos for in Genshin Impact?
These are simply necessary elements to be able to overcome strong situations in terms of combat, feet it is necessary to have them because we get some enemies strong enough, with complex skills that in any way make us have to choose to take forceful measures, that allow us to escape unscathed.
Genshin Impact: Where to find eggsGenshin Impact: Where to Find posters in the Lingering Malady
Elements in Genshin Impact
- Geo (Earth)
- Cryogenesis (Ice)
- Hydro (Water)
- Anemo (Wind)
- Pyro (Fire)
- Electro (Shoc)
- Dendro (Nature)
How to make elemental combos in Genshin Impact?
It is necessary to know how to use elemental effects correctly, as some enemies can be susceptible to certain elements of which it is necessary to take advantage of them.
These are the elemental effects in this game.
- Pyro: fire damage of time
- Electro: Wet enemies are shocked
- Geo: Deals the enemy's elemental damage and drops its energy shield that orbits the player for protection.
- Cryo: Reduces the speed of movements
- Hydro: Enemies get wet, ready for combo delivery
These are the elemental combos that help us to do enough damage, it is also necessary to do them in a certain order so that the desired effect can be achieved.
This is all we can tell you about how to do elemental combos, as it is a necessary task to win in Genshin Impact.
- Whirlpool: We use Pyro Electro, Hydro, or Crio then Anemo to absorb the first elemental and then it deals elemental damage
- Shock Damage: We use Electro and then Hydro to cause lasting shock damage.
- Frozen: We use Hydro and then Cryo to freeze the targets
- Burn effect: We use Dendro first and then Pyro to inflict lasting fire damage
- Crystallize: We use Gero and then Crio, Pyro or Hydro in order to create elemental fragments that help protect us from damage.
- Overcharged: We use Electro and then Pyro to create an explosion inside an AoE
- Melt: We use Crio and then Pyro to increase the damage
- Vaporize: We use Hydro and then Pyro to increase the damage
- Superconduct: Use the electro and then the cryogenics to create an AoE that deals damage to the cryogenics.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get the Serenitea PotGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Nameless TreasureGenshin Impact: Where to Find ApplesGenshin Impact: Where to Find Sweet FlowersGenshin Impact: Where to Find Liben ItemsGenshin Impact: How To Beat The Abyss HeraldGenshin Impact: How to use the Serenitea PotGenshin Impact: How to get the Princess’s BoxGenshin Impact: How to Start We Will Be Reunited ArchonGenshin Impact: How to get Transient ResinGenshin Impact: How To Get Dream SolventGenshin Impact: How to Use Elemental SightGenshin Impact: How to Beat Rhodeia of LochGenshin Impact: How To Complete The Rhodeia’s RageGenshin Impact: How to Solve Dunyu Ruins PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Use Endora's Skill to Catch Oceanid petGenshin Impact: How to Solve Mt. Aozang Ruins Treasure puzzleGenshin Impact: How to Get Starconch