In this blog, we'll go over what a data receiver is, where to locate them in the game, and How to restore data receivers in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
Welcome to Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2! For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is the latest installment of the popular Battle Royale game. One of the major components of this season’s update is the introduction of Data Receivers. These devices are scattered throughout the map and are used to complete a special quest.
Overview of Challenge
Data receivers are an important part of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2. Your goal is to restore all of the data receivers located in the game. Doing so will reward you with XP, as well as help to progress the story of the game.
Explanation of Data Receivers
Data receivers are small, data-collecting devices that are scattered around the map. They can be found in towers, buildings and other locations. When you interact with them, they will give you a signal that you need to restore.
Locating Data Receivers
- East of Anvil Square: The first data receiver can be found east of Anvil Square. It is located on top of a tower and is surrounded by a few boxes and other items.
- Northwest of Mega City: The second data receiver can be found northwest of Mega City. It is located on top of a small building and is surrounded by a few boxes and other items.
- East of Mega City: The third data receiver can be found east of Mega City. It is located on top of a large building and is surrounded by a few boxes and other items.
Interacting with Data Receivers
- Placing Upright: Once you have located a data receiver, you will need to interact with it in order to restore it. To do this, you will need to place the data receiver upright. You can do this by using your pickaxe, or you can use the interact button to move it into the correct position.
- Finishing the Quest: Once the data receiver is placed upright, the quest will be completed and you will be rewarded with XP. You will also receive a new story quest that will help you progress the story of the game.
In conclusion, restoring Data Receivers in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is a great way to earn XP and get a new Outfit. To do this, you’ll need to locate the Data Receivers in the east of Anvil Square, northwest of Mega City, and east of Mega City. Then, you can interact with them by placing them upright and finishing the quest. Doing so will complete the challenge and reward you with XP and a chance to get a new Outfit.
epic games, fortnite tracker, store, games online, fornite, mobile, google app store, pc games, tracker, battle pass, up
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related