The action in Fortnite does not stop, so today we are going to explain where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing It From a Character.
What to know about the activation of a crack in Fortnite?
This is one of the challenges that are available in the game, which requires the activation of a crack when buying it from a character, considering that it is not something new, it is now possible the option to buy it from an NPC that is selling With the gold bars, only that not all the NPCs sell it, so for this it is necessary to visit some of them to complete this challenget.
Fortnite: Where to Stoke Campfires Near Different HatcheriesFortnite: How to use the Recon Scanner to spot a player
Where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing It From a Character in Fortnite?
You have to take into account where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing It From a Character that can be obtained through 6 characters, its cost being 245 gold bars, now let's see the locations of each of them in Fortnite below.
- Raz: in the main building of Colossal Crops
- Rebirth Raven - Found in a house on the hill northeast of Sweaty Sands
- Taxi Driver - On the south side of Lazy Lake outside of a building
- Shipwrecked Jonesy: northeast of the map on an island
- Willow: by Weeping Woods
- Bunker Jonesy: This is found in many places, these being east of Catty Corner in a house, on the south coast of the island that is below Misty Meadows in a house, southeast of Catty Corner in a house, on the hill. east of Misty Meadows in a cabin, at the southern end of the map on Camp Cod Island, on the beach southeast of Holly Hedges at Rainbow Rentals, northeast of Stealthy Stronghold on Lighthouse Island, northeast of Steamy Stacks in a house that is on the hill, southwest of Slurpy Swamp in a cabin and northeast of Holly Hedges in a house.
In relation to the Bunker Jonesy locations, it should be noted that they are random and we only have to find a single character to solve it, you have to talk to any of them and choose to activate a crack to buy it, paying the 245 gold bars, then we will be teleported to heaven and we can use the glider to leave here, with a single occasion it will be enough for the challenge to be completed, we will earn 24000 XP for that, being important for the battle pass of the season 6 in Fortnite.
It is ideal to do this challenge in Team Rumble, because the characters will also be appearing, so we enter that mode and visit any of them, which allows us to make the purchase without setbacks, it is important to be up to date with the challenges once they are is nearing the end of season 6. It is clear that knowing where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing It From a Character allows us to have more fun while we continue to advance with the challenges in Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to Find a Ferrari 296 GTBFortnite: How to Reach Top Speed in a Ferrari 296 GTBFortnite: Where to complete Whiplash time trialsFortnite: How to claim Rainbow Royale event itemsFortnite: Where to Collect Records at Pleasant Park and Craggy CliffsFortnite: Where to build Wooden HatcheryFortnite : Where to Find Alien Artifacts in Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7Fortnite: Set up Preferred Item SlotsFortnite: Where to find Kymera NPC #19Fortnite : Where to stoke campfires near different hatcheriesFortnite: How to mark an Alien EggFortnite: Where to collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail RowFortnite: How to Beat Riot in Week 7Fortnite : How to Fix Unable to connect to serversFortnite: How to get Bugha SkinFortnite: How to Destroy Equipment on top of AbductorsFortnite: How to find Stumpy RidgeFortnite: How to Deploy Alien Nanites Anywhere Other Than Holly Hatchery