Knowing how to purchase an Item from a Character is a necessary task at Fortnite, and we are here to give you the details.
What is the purpose of Purchase an Item from a Character in Fortnite?
This is one of the necessary activities with which we get in this fifth season, and it is simply easy to execute, as this leads us to take care of interacting with an NPC to achieve the objective set out here, which is to know how to purchase an Item from a Character, and fortunately we have their respective locations, from whom we can buy cabbages, bandages or weapons, the latter are usually the most valuable.
Fortnite: How to get the Phaedra skinFortnite: Where to Find a Shockwave Grenade
How to purchase an Item from a Character in Fortnite?
Sometimes the location of the NPCs can be somewhat complex, however, it is not a thing of the other world, since they have several areas where they will appear, they tend to wander and with this the possibilities are opened to us to execute this search, because it is feasible to choose an NPC with a single location, get to this one and choose to buy the weapon using some gold bars.
Next we leave you the locations of the NPCs that will sell weapons, we only deal with interacting with them, we proceed to open the radial and locate to buy weapons:
Now that you know how to purchase an Item from a Character, it is only a matter of locating him and that's it, with this we managed to acquire some interesting and necessary weapons.
- Blaze: this NPC sells us the Dragon Breath Sniper and to get it we need to head south of the Sweaty Sands lake or to the Pristine Point northwest of Steam Stack.
- Fishstick: This one sells us the Quad Launcher and is usually found in the restaurant on the north side of Craggy Cliffs or in the center of the coral castle.
- Splode: this one sells us the Boom sniper rifle and to locate it, it is necessary to mobilize to the despicable cabin on the north edge of the map.
- Dummy: this can sell us the dubbing and is usually located west of Dity Docks in compact cars or north of Pleasant Park.
- Deadfire: This one sells us Hoo Rock Dualies, and we can get it in the center of the map specifically in the Sheriff's office.
- Remedy: This NPC sells us the Chug Cannon, and we usually find it in the southeast corner of Craggy Cliffs or southeast of Stealthy Stronghold in the house on the hill.
- Mave: this one sells us the storm scout, and we can locate him northeast of Shipreck Cove.
- Reese: this one sells us the shadow tracker, we got him near the water in a warehouse east of Dirty Docks.
- Garimbles: it allows us to buy the night hawk, and we can get it south of the coral castle, or in the northeast corner of the map, in addition to getting it at Fort Crumpet.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to find temples in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to Find All Diving BoardFortnite: Where to jump off of diving boards in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite : Where to find Runaway Boulders in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to Get Among Us Backbling and EmoteFortnite: How to unlock Naruto cosmeticsFortnite: Where to find the Bushranger SeedFortnite: Where to interact with Zero Point Scanning Devices in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find E-11 Blaster Rifles in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to get the Manda Glider in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to complete Island Hopper questsFortnite: Where to interact with party poppers in Rave CaveFortnite: Where to find Imperial Chests in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to get the Guggimon skin in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to Establish Device Uplinks in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find Darth Vader in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find the Ripsaw Launcher in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to launch into the air with a Geyser