On this occasion we bring to you a guide of Fortnite whose objective is to explain how to obtain the purple remedy.
The Battle Pass season brings with it some changes, because among them the detail that certain challenges when completed present the particularity of unlocking various styles, all immersed in chapter 2, one of those styles is the purple remedy.
What is the purple remedy style in Fortnite?
The purple remedy is just a challenge that has been presented in Fortnite Season 11 Overtime Challenges, the truth is that it has not yet appeared, since we are waiting for it, we only talk based on the information that has managed to filter and that It is valuable, they have not yet been shown so they can not be completed, an assumption is that they appear in week 16, but only assumptions, since there is no date for it, just confirm that it has been added we will update the information.
How to get the purple remedy in Fortnite?
There are a number of challenges which are necessary to complete in order to achieve the purple remedy style and we will detail them below:
- Reaching 100 of Health and Shield in different matches (3) allows us to get Reward: 52,000 XP
- Searching chests in Landmarks (7) gives us a Reward: 52,000 XP.
- Executing SMG Eliminations (3) gives us a Reward: 52,000 XP.
- Facing damage with a Common, Uncommon, and Rare weapon in a single combat (3) allows us to get Reward: 52,000 XP
- Winning Silver Medals for Survivors (3) awards Reward: 52,000 XP.
- Achieving Weapons Specialist awards inflicting weapon damage (5) grants a Reward: 52,000 XP
- Making visits to different food trucks (3) gives us a reward: 52,000 XP.
- Spread damage to enemy structures (2,500) brings with it Reward: 52,000 XP.
- Being the first to catch a fish, the first to land the Battlebus, or the first to get a Elimination (1) gives us a Reward: 52,000 XP.
- Performing the stages is essential to achieve this style, so
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach the Battle Pass Level 40 (40)
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete 'Remedy vs. Toxin 'Mission Objectives (9)
- Reward: Purple Remedy Style
Finally, knowing how to obtain the purple remedy is really a very interesting style, since it offers us the possibility of carrying out certain challenges that will lead us to it in Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite : Where to find floating rings at Steamy StacksFortnite: Where To Find RiftFortnite: How To Get The Marvel Nexus War GliderFortnite: Where to Drive a Car or Truck Through a RiftFortnite : Where to find Sharky Shell in Chapter 2 Season 4Fortnite: How to get the Daredevil skinFortnite: how to use the whirlwind of the storm in week 7Fortnite: Where is Cobwebs Locations is Week 7Fortnite: How to enter the Vault at Doom’s DomainFortnite : How to destroy Cobwebs at The AuthorityFortnite : Where to find Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House laboratoryFortnite: Where to Plant a Seed as GrootFortnite:Where to find all XP Coin in Season 4 Week 6Fortnite: How to catch a Legendary FishFortnite: How to Consume a Legendary FishFortnite: Black Panther's Kinetic ArmorFortnite: where to find al XP Tokens in Season 4 Week 6Fortnite: How to Health as WolverineFortnite: How to get Infinite XP Points in Season 4Fortnite: How to get the Logan Skin for Wolverine