Fall Guys has more interesting features, let's see How to play private custom games with friends.
What does it mean to play custom games with friends in Fall Guys?
Having the opportunity to get involved in a multiplayer game where we can share the action with friends, we can create groups of up to 60 players to make the games a little more challenging, so it is necessary to know how to play private custom games with friends, this opens the doors for us to create a game that we can only play with close friends, this is part of the game mechanics and generates a little more fun.
How to play private custom games with friends in Fall Guys?
To create a custom game, we must:
Fall Guys: How To Fix Error 200_1040Fall Guys: How to join a crossplay custom lobby
- Press X on Xbox, Square on PS, Y on Switch or click Game Mode on PC.
- Then, we will go to the “Custom Games” option and for this we will press RB/ R1/ R and then select the Host option.
- Next, we will confirm that we want to create the private lobby, and we will be taken through the game to a new screen in free fall through the sky.
- We proceed to press X / Square / Y once more to reveal the lobby code.
- The next step is to share the 5-letter code at the top of our screen with friends we consider joining our game.
To join the custom games you need to press X / Square / Y to go to the Custom Games option, you must choose Join, we will ask you to enter the 5-letter code and in this way you will be added to our game.
Participating in a custom game allows us to have a maximum limit of 60 players. Now that you know how to play private custom games with friends, it is time to embark on this task and thus play with a closer group in Fall Guys.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Microsoft Windows
Last man standing, obstacle racing, battle royale
August 4, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fall Guys: How to Play Private Custom Games with FriendsFall Guys: How to transfer progress in Ultimate KnockoutFall Guys: How to Play Cross-PlatformFall Guys: How To turn on Cross-ProgressionFall Guys: How to fix the Failed to Login errorFall Guys: How to fix the ‘Authentication Failure’ ErrorFall Guys: How to Buy the Season 1 PassFall Guys: How to install on MacFall Guys: How to fix lagsFall Guys: How to fix the exit game freeze errorFall Guys: How to Get Crown Shards in Season 4Fall Guys: How to unlock the Infallible TrophyFall Guys: Cheater Island GuideFall Guys: How to install on MacFall Guys: How to find Golden EggsFall Guys: How to get Portal 2 skinFall Guys: How to Get Valve Skins