Dying Light 2 has more activities for us and in this sense, it is necessary to know how to obtain the Dying Force Star Wars weapon.
What does it mean to get the Dying Force Star Wars weapon in Dying Light 2?
This is another of the plans that are usually necessary with which we are allowed to achieve complete power to achieve success in the game, so that knowing How to obtain the Dying Force Star Wars weapon involves us before the possibility of embarking on a mission of history called "Emission" and where it is necessary to access to collect the amount of 5 black ducks in Dying Light 2, in this order of ideas we invite you to continue reading this guide.
How to get the Dying Force Star Wars weapon get all 5 ducks in Dying Light 2?
It is necessary to take into account that in order to know how it is necessary to obtain the amount of 5 ducks and in this sense, we must embark on a search for which we must do it in this way:
Read Also:Duck 1:
this is the first one that must be achieved in Dying Light 2 and it is usually inside a safe, so we must move to a neighborhood and this implies taking care of climbing the skyscraper of the VNC Tower, once we are up we must take care of descending in order to access the loot and use the code "6/6/6/" to open the safe.Duck 2:
our search continues and this one in particular can be found in one of the abandoned watchtowers, for this it is necessary to consider moving out of Garrison's territory.Pato 3: we continue talking about How to obtain the Dying Force Star Wars weapon in a way that it is necessary to continue the search and for this specific duck we must look for a submerged car because it is the place where it is usually found, in this sense, we will see how the marker usually takes us to an abandoned ship in Dying Light 2, then, we proceed to mobilize and go to the top of the railing and we must jump from the marked place in the direction of the foundations.
Note: this duck is ideal to be picked up in the morning.Duck 4
– This stoppage is usually on top of the spokes that are used to moor boat ropes near the water in Lover Dam.Duck 5:
The quest keeps going on for How to get the Dying Force Star Wars weapon and this one in particular is usually found in the center of the pond not far from the camp in Houndsfield in Dying Light 2.
How to get the Dying Force Star Wars weapon in Dying Light 2?
Now that we got the black ducks, it becomes necessary to embark on another quest that involves the plane for which it is necessary:
This is all you need to know about How to obtain the Dying Force Star Wars weapon, so that it will only be enough to launch ourselves in the necessary searches and thus continue progressing in Dying Light 2.
- Go to the VNC Tower making use of the elevator that can take us to the basement.
- We must swim to the other side in order to enter through a door on the right that usually has a window that is broken.
- It is possible to access to take the elevator in order to reach level 0 and where we get a terrifying altar.
- It should be noted that part of knowing How to obtain the Dying Force Star Wars weapon leads us to place the 5 ducks on the altar, in addition to connecting the cables that usually form a star.
- Next, we must pull the cable from the station that is in operation in order to go to the next substation, ending the hangar challenge.
- It is necessary to keep to the right in order to advance and reach the Chamber of Hell, we just have to take a look at the pond that usually contains acid.
- It is important to move through the alley entrance in Dying Light 2 and proceed to eliminate the enemies.
- We continue walking to the right in order to reach the pond where we place the Dying Force Blueprint on a platform that is yellow.
- Now, with the Dying Force in our possession, we are allowed to have the ability to control and make the experience much more favorable and thus make the missions much more feasible.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related