Destruction AllStars has arrived, and it is necessary to know how to level up, let's see.
What is the point of leveling up in Destruction AllStars?
There is a need to increase the level in this game and this begins by taking care of reducing skill and intelligent tactics in order to increase experience, as this can be carried out when we manage to complete the daily challenges that are presented to us, which can get to accumulate a total of 3,000 XP points per day, but this does not stop there because there are weekly challenges that allow us to achieve a total of 5,000 XP points, so knowing how to level up is simply a goal to achieve due to that here it is not possible to have power-ups, because we are facing a derby where the customization of our favorite characters is an interesting action.
Read Also:Destruction AllStars: How to Punch Players
How to level up in Destruction AllStars?
It is necessary to take care of considering both the drivers as well as the game modes, because with this in mind it is possible to face the challenges and get out of it:
- Destroy enemy vehicles.
- Annihilate players.
Now, to achieve these objectives, it is necessary to have two variants and these are:
Locate the best game modes.
- Mayhem mode: allows us to get a good amount of XP, in addition to having the possibility of destroying players and this allows us to get a considerable amount of points by causing damage.
- Carndao: It is possible to accumulate a good amount of Cogs, in addition to earning points for our team just by damaging other players and driving our car in a rotating vortex in the center of the arena, there are high chances of getting a lot of XP and as if This was not enough we can make use of voice chat to communicate with our teammates.
Opt for the best drivers.
For this, it is ideal to have these recommendations:
- Fire: Although it is possible to score points in all modes, we can choose to use fire to gain points easily using the Cerberus, since it has the ability to set other cars on fire, in addition to hitting them, it usually leaves puddles of fire all over the sand.
- Blue Fang: This mode has a particular vehicle that allows us to do considerable damage with the front blades of the vehicle, it is also fantastic when it comes to marking damage, so it is not possible to leave this characteristic car called Shredder.
- Lupia: This is a specific mode that allows us to harm anyone and this is because it tends to leave traces of fire from its vehicle causing the other opponents to fall.
In this sense, knowing How to level up allows us to choose to look for the best modes and drivers in Destruction AllStars, try it.
PlayStation 5 PS5
Sony Interactive Entertainment
2 February 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Destruction AllStars: How to Play – Beginner Tips and tricksDestruction AllStars: How To Cancel Matchmaking - Tips and tricksDestruction AllStars: How To Fix Lag And StutterDestruction AllStars: How to get more Destruction PointsDestruction AllStars: How To Flip Car Back Onto Its Wheels - Tips and tricksDestruction Allstars: How to Shake off EnemiesDestruction Allstars: How to Customizate Character AppearanceDestruction AllStars: How To Steal Other Players VehiclesDestruction AllStars: Changing Matchmaking Regions GuideDestruction AllStars: How to turn off Trigger Effects and VibrationDestruction Allstars: Trophies ListDestruction Allstars: How To Mute Other PlayersDestruction AllStars: How to Play With FriendsFinal Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Introduces Sage As New Healer JobValheim: How to get a shelterValheim: How to beat EikthyrFinal Fantasy XIV: How to find the Valentione’s Day 2021 eventValheim: How to get a torchPokemon Go: How to fix Error 6