Destiny 2 has other bugs that we need to work on and so we allow ourselves to explain how to fix the Broccoli error code.
What is the Broccoli bug in Destiny 2?
This is an inconvenience that is related to the GPU and it is necessary to know how to correct the Broccoli error code, especially taking into account that there are fixes for it and that they are not very complicated to execute, since it is an error related to the GPU we must take into account the graphics card, in this sense, we invite you to continue reading and in this way you will get simple and effective solutions.
How to fix error code Broccoli in Destiny 2?
Read Also:How to Fix error code baboon Destiny 2How to Fix Destiny 2 Error Code CATUpdate graphics driver
: this is a first solution that we must apply to know how to correct the error code Broccoli because it is possible that it is outdated and therefore it throws us the error, to solve it we must:
Update the operating system
- Right-click on My Computer and proceed to select Properties.
- Next, we will click Device Manager to locate System and Security.
- Next, we click on System and then Device Manager.
- We must go to the Display Adapter where we select the graphics card and proceed to click the right mouse button.
- Then, we will click on Update driver, we will follow the instructions that are shown to us and once this is finished, we restart the PC.
: we continue talking about fixes to know how to correct the Broccoli error code and this is another one that applies perfectly well for this problem in Destiny 2, for this we must:
Avoid overclocking the components
- Go to Windows Settings, which involves pressing the Windows key I to proceed to select Update and security.
- Then, we will click Check for updates, Windows will download and install them.
- Next, we navigate to find Download and Install Now under Available Optional Updates and click Download Now.
- We must wait while the process is completed and that's it.
: this is another method to know How to correct the Broccoli error code and there is a good number of users who have the possibility of overclocking the GPU or CPU in order to achieve maximum performance, but as all too, this has its disadvantages to the point of blocking the system, we will see that the game can crash, in this sense, it is necessary to try to return to the default clock speeds and once we do, we can start Destiny 2. Opt to enable Vsync in game settings:
Here's another fix you can apply to find out how this Vsync technology allows you to resolve this Destiny 2 error crash and to enable it you need to:
Now that you know how to fix the Broccoli error code, it's time to apply one of these fixes and thus continue enjoying Destiny 2.
- Launch Steam on PC and run Destiny 2.
- Then, we will open the settings to see on the left side of the window the Video tab where we will click.
- Next, we select ON for the frame rate option and proceed to set the maximum frame rate value to 72.
- Next, we click Apply to save these settings and launch the game.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Get Silver Ash in Destiny 2How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2Destiny 2: How to Get Lunulata-4bDestiny 2: How to Get Calus Mini ToolDestiny 2: How to Get Opulent Umbral EnergyDestiny 2: How to Get the StormchaserDestiny 2: How to Get Nezarec’s WhisperDestiny 2: How to Complete Nullifying ReconciliationDestiny 2: Where to Find Excavation Site XIIDestiny 2: How to complete Catharsis questDestiny 2: Where to find the Sever Rage Calus bobbleheadDestiny 2: Where to find the “among stately columns” Opulent ChestDestiny 2: Where to find Leviathan Chests in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How to Fix the Stuck at Signing In Screen ErrorDestiny 2: How to get Heartshadow in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How to get Resonant ElementDestiny 2: Where to Find the Opulent Key guarded by a loyal companionDestiny 2 : Where to Find All Calus Bobblehead in Season of the Haunted