Clash of Clans is an extremely popular game with a lot of players. Many people have taken a lot of time to build their own clan. However, they sometimes don't know how to exploit the game to their advantage. In this blog, we will look at one particular build that is a popular strategy in the game. The strategy is called the Pelican Role.
Beating The Giant Dragon in Clash of Clans can be a daunting task, but with the right preparation and strategy, it is definitely achievable. Here is a step-by-step guide for taking down the formidable foe.
How to Defeat The Giant Dragon in Clash of Clans
these steps will make it much easier to beat the Giant Dragon in Clash
of Clans. Remember, it takes a lot of planning and practice to master
this strategy, but with the right preparation, it's possible to take
down the golden dragon and claim victory. Good luck!
- 1. Start by assessing the layout of the base. Pay close attention to the
Giant Dragon, the Clan Castle, and the Air Defenses. Additionally, look
out for skeleton traps, dark elixir storage, and the inferno towers.
The key to defeating the Dragon is to create a game plan that takes into
account all these elements.
- 2. Gather an army to attack the
Dragon. Make sure your army consists of high level troops, such as
dragons and balloons, as these will be your best bet against the Giant
- 3. Get your Clan Castle troops to join the fight. If you
do not have enough troops in your Clan Castle, fill it up with
Skeletons. The Skeletons will be able to take down the Inferno towers
and help distract the Giant Dragon.
- 4. Use the surroundings to
your advantage. Place your troops strategically around the Dragon to
ensure your attack is successful.
- 5. Start your attack by taking out the Air Defenses first. This will make it easier for your troops to reach the Giant Dragon.
Start attacking the Giant Dragon with your high level troops. Since the
Dragon is a flying unit, use your dragons and balloons to quickly take
- 7. Once the Giant Dragon has been defeated, your troops can start attacking the other defensive buildings in the base.
iOS y Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related