Today we made a Call of Duty Warzone guide for you in order to explain how to level up weapons let's see.
What do we need to level up weapons in Call of Duty Warzone?
In order to know how to level up the weapons in this game it is necessary in the first instance to have some relevant details, this actually implies the possibility of unlocking some crucial accessories.
Get XP points eliminating enemies, because our weapon can level up according to a certain amount of accumulated points.
Accessories are an important part of the need to know how to level up weapons, since there are some elements such as the Laser used for shipyards or on the other hand if we like stealth it would be great to choose the suppressor, our choice is free.
The camouflage of the weapon is an interesting part of the appearance and we simply cannot ignore it.
Having the unlocking sequence, as this is an option that we can get in the armorer, counting that it is possible to c
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Play Rebirth Island Private MatchesCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Swiss K31
How to level up weapons in Call of Duty Warzone?
The possibility of being undetectable allows us to act as ghosts, since we have the advantage that our enemies can be seen in the HUD, thus allowing us not to be discovered at any time.
- Eliminating enemies: The most important thing to achieve this is to eliminate the opponents, whatever it is and we have what we have, there is no other option than to eliminate the enemies, it is simply fundamental.
- DOM 20 Player: Using this method allows us to know how to level up the weapons quickly, because we can keep the advantage over our enemies, it is possible to get 20 players to complete a battlefield, since our main activity here is to get capture and maintain certain specific points even when limited.
- The possibility of the enemy returning: Our job here is to level up weapons in Call of Duty Warzone and this implies getting to carry out some ambushes, they can occur on the routes or simply in the corridors, the important thing is to get our enemies to be forced to get closer to us and thus eliminate them.
- Make use of 2XP weapon level tokens: These tokens may seem insignificant, but in reality they can be valuable, because even if they are for a limited time it allows us to double the level of XP weapons.
- Make use of the mount as an advantage: Walls can make them a quite formidable tactic in Call of Duty Warzone, since it is possible to get much less exposed to fire, the important thing is to fully dominate it by mounting weapons specifically on barriers.
- The opportunity to shoot the house as a 24/7 alternative: For this, it is necessary to choose from our playlist to shoot the house 24/7, since with this it is possible to have the map, since this allows us to see the enemies with more comfort without having to resort to large maps.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Change NameCall of Duty Warzone: How to Change Field of ViewCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error Code 6Call of Duty Warzone: How to get all Bunker Codes for Season 2Call Of Duty Warzone: How To Win In Solos matchesCall of Duty Warzone: How To Throw C4 FarCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Season 2 Not StartingCall of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga SkinsCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to get the CX-9 SMG and SykovCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find Gold Gas Mask in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: Where to Find bunker and Easter eggs in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: How to Get All Outbreak RewardsCall Of Duty Warzone: How to Find ZombiesCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Yellow Access CardCall of Duty Warzone - Black Ops Cold War: How to Fix Call of Duty HardlockCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error 5573Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error 6634Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error Code HK:S