We invite you to discover where to find all the bunkers in season 3, a new task in Call of Duty Warzone.
What to know about the bunkers in season 3 in Call of Duty Warzone?
Throughout the 1984 Verdansk Map we have these bunkers scattered, which allows us to access some interesting rewards, only that after the situation of the nuclear bomb, the buildings were closed, and they are blocked, being then necessary that we do the unlocking through the codes or cards that will allow us to access, these bunkers can be recognized by iconic metal doors, resulting in hiding many secrets, now to have an idea about where to find all the bunkers in season 3 we can orient ourselves with the content that we offer this guide from now on, let's see.
Where to find all the bunkers in season 3 in Call of Duty Warzone?
Considering the need to access these bunkers through codes or cards, we must highlight where to find all the bunkers in season 3 that their locations will be throughout the 1984 Verdansk Map and we will see the details of 14 bunkers to find in Call of Duty Warzone at continuation.
Call of Duty Warzone: upgrade release date on PS5Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to Unlock the Nail Gun
Knowing where to find all the bunkers in season 3 is interesting, because we can access important rewards in Call of Duty Warzone.
- South of Pomenade West is at the end of the start line, we can easily see the bunker from the road.
- Directly southwest of Bneyard is a bunker door, which is on the mountainside.
- To the southwest of the storage city we find this bunker
- Starting from the location of the previous bunker we will go north, which will put us in a metal door in a building, you have to enter and turn right to go down the ladder to find it.
- To the southeast of Summint we have to approach some trailers, inside a cliff very close to this point will be the bunker.
- To find the next bunker we will go south of the military base on a hillside.
- You have to go southeast of the salt mine traveling in the direction of the train tunnel to find the bunker.
- To the northeast of the verdansk stadium we are going to find this bunker in a small building near the venue.
- Very close to the previous bunker we find it when descending a staircase from the building.
- Being in the prison we have to look northeast to find this bunker on the side of the cliff.
- Between the limits of the edge of the map we find the bunker to the south of the Park.
- On a slope very close to the cliff northeast of the military base.
- We found a bunker under the Factory, going through the tunnels under the building.
- We have the last bunker on the list starting from the fire station near Summit down the southwest road, once we go through a couple of tunnels we find a blue door.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix copying add-on issue on PS4 and PS5Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Fix Transmission ErrorCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Unknown Function ErrorCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix memory error 0-1766Call of Duty Warzone: How to fix error Error Code 65538Call of Duty Warzone: How to tap to pick up itemsCall of Duty Warzone: How to Play the Mode Recon Power GrabCall Of Duty Warzone: Where to find the CL19 KeycardCall of Duty Warzone: Where to Find All Vault Keycard at Nakatomi PlazaCall of Duty Warzone: How to get POW Dog TagsCall of Duty Warzone: How to Complete All 80’s Action Heroes Challenges and RewardsCall of Duty Warzone: How to Complete Nakatomi Tower Side MissionsCall of Duty Warzone: How to use NoLag VPNCall of Duty Warzone: How to find the CIA OutpostCall of Duty Warzone: How to complete Unfinished Business and open up the Nakatomi Tower VaultCall of Duty Warzone: Where to Find All the Survival CampsCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get the Combat BowCall of Duty Warzone: Where to get the Nakatomi Plaza Security blueprint