Call of Duty Vanguard offers us other changes, let's see What is the best Marco 5 loadout for season 4.
Why know the best Marco 5 loadout for season 4 in Call of Duty Vanguard?
Because it offers us the opportunity to incorporate some changes and accessories that can favor us much more, in this sense, we are allowed to apply accessories that offer us the possibility of making this weapon can make a difference in the game, this SMG can be modified a little to achieve better results in this, which is the latest addition that we have achieved in the game.
What is Marco 5's best loadout for Season 4 in Call of Duty Vanguard?
- Muzzle: Recoil Boost: This upgrade allows us to have low recoil.
- Barrel: Botti 240 mm VL: with this accessory we get less recoil and this will prevent us from aiming down while aiming.
- Stock: Botti HF Collapsible: This is another improvement that allows us to have a low recoil.
- Magazine: Round Drum M Nambu 60: This improvement prevents us from burning our ammunition too quickly.
- Ammunition type: subsonic: this improvement prevents us from appearing on the minimap, this usually favors us to approach stealthily.
- Rear grip: Cloth grip: this improvement allows us to have low recoil.
- Competition: Akimbo: with this advantage we can customize the weapon.
- Equipment: fully loaded: this quality allows us to make sure that we are full of ammunition.
What are the advantages of having the best Marco 5 loadout for Season 4 in Call of Duty Vanguard?
- Ghost: This quality allows us to stay away from the enemies' minimaps while we are running.
- Radar: This quality allows us to help us locate our next victim.
- Light: This quality allows us to increase the speed of movement to become a fast death machine.
We have the stimulus as a tactical team, this allows us to increase health between firefights, Dread Drop allows us to maintain our kill streaks. This is all you need to know about the best Marco 5 loadout for Season 4, so it becomes necessary to run these upgrades to continue playing Call of Duty Vanguard.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch (Zombies) Raven Software, Beenox, High Moon Studios
November 5th, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related