We continue to search through Bravely Default 2 which offers us the possibility of explaining how to get the Sunshine cane.
What is the Sunshine Cane in Bravely Default 2?
This game has some interesting weapons, only to get them it is necessary to embark on a fight that simply involves enough effort, in this sense, knowing how to get the Sunshine staff simply makes us understand that this is nothing more and nothing less than the weapon of the Master of the Spirit, and therefore by getting the breast weapon allows us to make use of its passive abilities.
How to get the Sunshine cane in Bravely Default 2?
Read Also:Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki bird
To get this cane it is necessary:
- Reach Chapter 6.
- Have a level of 70 or above.
- Have most jobs at level 8 or above.
- Work in the Hall of Tribulation IV.
Now, getting this staff is not a very simple task, because we have to face some bosses, and they are formidable enough, because each one has particular skills and during this fight they will actively help each other, however, it is vital to be as active as possible because our task to achieve involves reaching the plateaus.
The bosses that we will face to get this staff are:
- Helio the Master of the Spirit.
- Domenic the Oracle.
- Martha the Dragon.
It is necessary to be clear that:
- This staff is a weapon of the Master of the Spirit, but we do not necessarily have to be able to give it its respective use.
- This staff has the possibility of falling at the end of the fight.
- We can be doing any job and this is usually equipped automatically when we have the weapon and we can make use of the passive abilities of Master of the Spirit.
- This staff is a weapon to break new forms.
- Improving the weapon's odds requires having the Rare Talent Player passive ability and JP's oversized orbs.
Now that you know how to get the Sunshine staff, it is time to embark on this fight and get an excellent weapon in Bravely Default 2.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane