With our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide you will learn more about where to find all the Easter egg hunts.
What to know about the Easter egg hunt in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
These are part of the Ostara festival that began on March 18 and will end on April 8, during that time there are many tasks to do and explorations, among which are the searches for Easter eggs, it is ideal to have in Note that it is a total of 15 locations and with the help of this guide we will have the necessary details that will allow us to understand where to find all the Easter egg hunts in the Ostara festival, let's just start with the following.
Where to find all the Easter egg hunts at the Ostara festival in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
There are some clues to the locations that Alwin had written by Alvis, these come in the form of riddles that we must solve, the eggs will be well hidden, only with the help of our vision of Odin and a healthy mind we are guaranteed success, So let's see where to find all the Easter egg hunts at the Ostara festival based on the details of the clues below:
- The eggs are well hidden.
- They are required in most cases of our vision.
- In the case of 6 of these there is a clue.
- The remaining 9 will be on us.
- Once the 15 are found, they must be delivered to Alwin safe and sound.
It is necessary that we take into account in Assassin's Creed Valhalla consider the 6 riddles for the location of some eggs and these are the following:
- There is a symbol that expresses the greatness of the conquerors, something that has been in ruins for a long time.
- There are the old, the new and the rotten, they are here but not forgotten.
- There are eggs to be found with the joy, music and mead of the place so abundant.
- A roar is presented that is imposing, where sculpting the earth is required, passing over us we will reach an imminent fall.
- With the completed battles, only the celebration remains until the sun appears, where there is ace of one.
- With our journey through the gate we will trade, to launch and assault.
We now have where to find all the Easter egg hunts in the Ostara festival, the 15 locations that turn out to be the solutions to the riddles in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and are as follows:
In conclusion, knowing where to find all the Easter egg hunts at the Ostara festival is excellent, because we can advance further in this interesting and moving game such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- At Alwin's house I whipped her with grass.
- Between the store and the table with apples, behind the Norvid port on the ground.
- Behind Mayda's throne in the festival area.
- Close to where we anchored our Drakkar ship at the edge of the dock.
- Behind the smithy on the ground.
- Next to the Reda store on the right.
- On the scaffolding of the fight pit.
- In the archery challenge area, under the bridge near the river.
- Next to the Seer building on the bench near the waterfall.
- In the western graveyard near the tree.
- Next to Maximilian's tent on the ruin of the Roman column.
- Outside the long house near the west tree on the ground.
- In the long house outside the ledge.
- Above the main dining room of the long house on the rafters.
- On the ground near the west of the longhouse.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related